3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
If the dev's smart, this should be an option in the story, like with Eric from Big Brother ... giving the MC some competition would be good and being cucked is what happens if the MC loses to Hannibal (just like in big brother).
Yeah, like a crapload of people don't hate that with the burning wrath of a thousand suns already.
No offense, first i ever heard of that game was from people's hate-on for this Eric, so no, seriously.

That said, Hannibal (name & Silence of Lambs notwithstanding) seemed like an overall ok dude in my incomplete playthrough of 0.41 and not a disgusting dirtbag like Eric supposedly is, so reactions to him courting the mom might be different. Or not. Who knows, it's up for grabs i guess.

magus448

May 22, 2018
If the dev's smart, this should be an option in the story, like with Eric from Big Brother ... giving the MC some competition would be good and being cucked is what happens if the MC loses to Hannibal (just like in big brother).
Wasn't Eric unavoidable though?

On another note, I just think rivals getting what we have to work for for free is stupid. If they have just met that is.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
The old fram is still there, right next to the old farm.:cool:

Eleanor's massage, however, could be expanded. Do her back and sides, have hand and fingers play with her pussy, then flip her over, massage tits and stomach, once again apply hand and fingers to pussy while sucking/nibbling her tits, then kiss your way down to her nethers and let your tongue do its magic. Once orgasm has been achieved, climb on board and pound her into the table. Of course, that's just my thoughts on the subject.

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, like a crapload of people don't hate that with the burning wrath of a thousand suns already.
No offense, first i ever heard of that game was from people's hate-on for this Eric, so no, seriously.

That said, Hannibal (name & Silence of Lambs notwithstanding) seemed like an overall ok dude in my incomplete playthrough of 0.41 and not a disgusting dirtbag like Eric supposedly is, so reactions to him courting the mom might be different. Or not. Who knows, it's up for grabs i guess.
Okay, not the best example on my part, but we need some competition to make this more interesting, make the player earn his reward(s). Having to fight against Eric made things different from everything else out there at the time, and perhaps it would be even better having a 'nice guy' like Hannibal as the antagonist, kinda flipping things on its head ... the MC becomes the bad guy here, as Hannibal is just trying for a normal, healthy relationship. Different take on things, perhaps?

Not that we're gonna get anything interesting, story-wise. Still fun to debate the what'ifs ... ;)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
This game needs a walkthrough .. how the hell for example could one reach Eleonore in her house? How can the old farm be accessed?? It is just annoying ...

migor

Apr 29, 2018
This game needs a walkthrough .. how the hell for example could one reach Eleonore in her house? How can the old farm be accessed?? It is just annoying ...
You could meet Eleonore in her house in the weekends first it is a meet and greet second is message.

bockhier

Apr 5, 2019
The old fram is still there, right next to the old farm.:cool:

Eleanor's massage, however, could be expanded. Do her back and sides, have hand and fingers play with her pussy, then flip her over, massage tits and stomach, once again apply hand and fingers to pussy while sucking/nibbling her tits, then kiss your way down to her nethers and let your tongue do its magic. Once orgasm has been achieved, climb on board and pound her into the table. Of course, that's just my thoughts on the subject.
so this game ends in a massage eleanor...no with mom

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Wasn't Eric unavoidable though?

On another note, I just think rivals getting what we have to work for for free is stupid. If they have just met that is.
It would suck ass if this was true the grind is terrible and only to get that taken away in few dialog makes no sense.. cook, wood chopping, massage, study, cleaning, damn this mc has full time job..

Hannibel is getting it all with mom only after the lake he got more interaction yet mc is being treated like fucking slave after weeks of grinding.and not kowing anything about his past.. He has to do so much for very little gratitude..

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It would suck ass if this was true the grind is terrible and only to get that taken away in few dialog makes no sense.. cook, wood chopping, massage, study, cleaning, damn this mc has full time job..
I would drop the game in a second. This is supposed to be about MC and his mom realizing that they only need each other, and getting closer and closer until they become more than family.

If some asshole is going to take her from us... I'm jumping ship.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Okay, not the best example on my part, but we need some competition to make this more interesting, make the player earn his reward(s).
Honestly, competition does not help stave off frustration with grind for most people - in fact many times just the opposite "i'm already going through this hell and now magical f**ktard author's pet just breezes through and screws me over?!? burn this sh*t!!" and ragequitting is a reaction i have seen far too many times in the forums.

Grinding is not joyful, at all, so "competition" a lot of times is a most unwelcome addition. Adding variety, through not locking up 90% of the cast behind stupid arbitrary day of the week requirements & such and giving a greater range of options for the MC to pick from and balance out, that would be an actually mighty helpful change.

Having to fight against Eric made things different from everything else out there at the time, and perhaps it would be even better having a 'nice guy' like Hannibal as the antagonist, kinda flipping things on its head ... the MC becomes the bad guy here, as Hannibal is just trying for a normal, healthy relationship. Different take on things, perhaps?

Not that we're gonna get anything interesting, story-wise. Still fun to debate the what'ifs ... ;)
Actually, i don't have anything against the possibility of Hannibal as a complication in nice guy form, who could turn into either "wholesome rival", surrogate father figure or even a bit of both depending on the MC's actions & choices.
I agree with you in that, it can add much nuance narratively to the story and bring a cool contrast to whatever path one picks with the MC - certainly far more than just inserting "scumbag steve 2437" as rival (again) "for challenge/color". As an aside, doesn't Hannibal himself have a young adult daughter?

Reactions: Mytez

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Please let mom find them used panties and catch MC jerking it with them lol more bath time also lol so far it's a good start, I can see this game going way Friday the 13th pretty easy.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes