3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Anybody knows how to trigger 3 quest? Can't unlock Eleanor house and hunting boars

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Back to The Cabin v0.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Wrong! There is a sex scene in there in town on the weekends.It's been there for 2 updates.

Edit 1-
v0.6 focuses on the "mom" character. You can get a xxxxx and she'll expose her xxxxx.
v0.5 was a town expansion to lay the groundwork for future versions. It introduced a bunch of characters and mini games.
v0.4 has intercourse, boob job, blowjob, hotdogging, handjob, etc from some gal in town.

How do I know?? There's a changelog included in the build. I read it. And got all scenes! Oh btw the "intercourse" scene is REPEATABLE and so are the new mom scenes. :D
Edit 2- fixed grammar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twelvemonkey

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Liking the simplicity of the UI
+ Render quality is good
+ Her model looks nice
+ Mary looks nice
+ The scene in the lake was f*cking hot

+- All of her hairstyles, especially the long black hair, are beautiful. Except for that one ponytail style where her hairline is all f*cked up
+- Don't really like the choices where there isn't really a choice (e. g. only one choice or two choices that are repeatedly given and the interesting one won't further the game, just jumping back to the choice til you do what the dev wants)
+- I wish progression was smoother and not me looking at a guide telling me to repeat action X for Y times
+- Eleanor looks alright

- It's kinda... boring? You just follow the chick around and talk a bit
- It's like Groundhog Day, just without Bill Murray... every day is the same
- I upped her relationship level to 100 after some never-changing days of routine in hopes of something happening
- The scenes with her are oftentimes way too short, too much text, too little sexy stuff
- It is a bit of a bummer that the renders are only 720p and not 1080p
- Fuck Hannibal. Cuckmaster. Basic DAZ haircut. #hate
- The shooting sequence was horribly done and not fun at all

Really liked the render quality, the girl and the UI. However, I thought the game was grindy and the content itself was pretty boring. I wanna be honest. I un'ren'd the game, saw how much content I'd miss out on, so I just used the guide to get further. It became less grindy and more fun. Then it became boring and grindy again. So I just looked through the rest of the pictures.

TLDR: Beautiful game, but kinda boring. Too much talking, too many repeated scenes with very small changes. Little sexy stuff. I wish progression was smoother and there was more than just repeated "we talked a bit" stuff.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Being honest, I was getting bored just winging it, so I read the guide. I am sure there are plenty who like this kind of game, so, I wish you luck and success with your game.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Seriously, the more I see of Hannibal, the more I get the "going to wake up bound to the table while they prepare to serve me for dinner" vibe.

Reactions: CoolGuy34
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes