3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Two gripes about MC getting handsy:
  1. Puts lotion on mom at beach, never touches her sides.
  2. Gives store lady a back massage, fingers her, eats her, fucks her, but never gives her a front massage, playing with her bodacious tatas, nibbling and sucking on her nipples.

223kazin

May 4, 2017
As of 0.6: Lots of voyeurism, some hot-dogging/titjob action in the form of the heroine being unconscious, a couple more explicit scenes with some random NPC. Otherwise not much to the game at this point besides some somewhat risque massage scenes.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
for those people thinking about how the mom is your mom just think of it as a typical teen mom youtuber pregnant at 11 ... you will feel better about it..
and hannibal i am still thinking he should have died on that boar hunt,.. hahhaa

side note... i think previous save will work...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
so, three new scenes with mom

-massage
-after dinner event
-handjob

that's all?

icumonmymama

Jul 3, 2019
After I steal the key my inventory bugs out and I cant use my inventory for the rest of the game. "index error: list index out of range" how to fix this or has somebody a save just after you steal the key?

paula789

May 2, 2017
Go to her room while she's sleeping, take off her panties but don't finish. You'll go back to your room with her panties and she'll come visit you.
Thank you.
I've tried it and it has worked. Thank you once again. That was a prompt answer.

Reactions: Mytez
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes