3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
Great Game, please try to end up a better story with the tension between mc and mom, its nice that he gives handjob but she is so willingly, more doubts would be more realistic, and nice hairy pussy of eleonor, mom should be that hairy too to show that she is older but still young looking, thanks!!

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Go to her bathroom when she is in there and "Peek". After some time MC is trying to look through the window > read boiler manual > change temperature > peek again > nice view. ^^

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nah, not for this one. :)
When you change the temperature, don't go higher and not too low. Better save at that point where you can choose the temperature. ;)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Nah, not for this one. :)
When you change the temperature, don't go higher and not too low. Better save at that point where you can choose the temperature. ;)
Yes for that one. I managed to make her masturbate to the cum in the lotion and to climb into her bed to masturbate and are stuck now there but the amount of stuff i advanced to is pretty much now :)

Reactions: HorizonD

Wallnut

Jan 20, 2017
I messed with her lotion but afterwards haven't been able to get another bath scene where she uses it again. Does it not go that far yet cus im only getting showers.....

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
It seem by reading the comments, the incest part still holding back, even though the premise were incest in the first place. I guess the incest only bait for the fans of the genre to increase fan base. This gonna be similar to My Cute Cousin/Roomate, where the game is actually "fucks the town gals" and the incest will be input very slowly and short. And when Mom&Son finally fucking, it's for the last part of the game. Prove me wrong, Dr. Zukinksky, prove me wrong ... I beg you.

Reactions: donjuarez51

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Well, it was only supposed to be a two-week vacation, or something like that, and it's been going on, and on, and on for how long now? That's some vacation!

At least MC is now getting some action on Saturday mornings with his trip to town.

Reactions: Wallnut

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Another problem with that thread is almost all the screenshots for the entry of Rogue-like Evolution come from the expanded mod NOT the current version lol
what expanded mod ? every pic you see there is from normal game i had all those pics and not play mode !!!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

NeaSake

May 31, 2018
at night when she sleeps i cant do anything it is not at night that i need to take her panties to go for the handjob?

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes