3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
how to make money?
Go visit the house next to the shop in the morning and you'll speak to Eleanor. You'll give her a massage and she'll pay you for it.

On another note, I met the girl at the farm and she said I could visit anytime, the arrow to go into the arm is visible but i can't click on it.

Are we not meant to enter the farm in this update?

NeaSake

May 31, 2018
You take a pair of panties from the drawer during daytime when she isn't in her room.
thx for the help mate but i did that 10 times now.I taught that the mother will find the used panties when is the washing day but seems like i was mistaken.

taches

Jun 1, 2019
Getting the help (caught) szene:
get panty, masturbate, but not com, go over and panty down, jerc, but dont come again, after back in your room and get pleasured

Getting the Tit-Job, make romantic dinner, after that she is in Bed and you have fun.

Merry, Amanda szene, just once, than no other Actions :-( , Tip: save before decision and join two peeks

But cant find the Girl at the Farm,
No action by Natalie.

Found a Bug, if you do 'Chop Wood' in the Shower, sometimes you cant finish the day, because at bed, no switch, and you cant do something else. Later in the game you can massage at 22:00 so this is ok. I stuck 2 times in early game. So dont chop off at the day, the night is long :)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes