3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Irqif

May 31, 2018
If ever a scene demanded extreme nipple arousal, it's when the mother goes to the son's room to give him a hj. As soon as she opens her robe, a little animation like that would enhance the scene greatly! Just saying......

How to make mom hj scene wat I need to do to get that scene?? Anyone

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
a. Momma doesn't notice twice as many panties in the laundry as she's been wearing? Remember, Baby Boy's been making them all sticky.

b. MC porks Mary, the store clerk, on weekends, never does it missionary style where you see her tits, but has multiple options on how to lay hose to her daughter.

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
Can i only visit the two locations with Mary or alone too just to be sure because I remember there was a time that if you used old saves the locations didn't update and you could not visit them you have to start a new game

Last edited:

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
FOot of the mountain grind is like that biatch of a game called tangled. All my saves are tangled i cant even play that game anymore...luckily in this game my saves work. Somehow..

• Haha
Reactions: Benn Swagger

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
FOot of the mountain grind is like that biatch of a game called tangled. All my saves are tangled i cant even play that game anymore...luckily in this game my saves work. Somehow..
when Tangled UP was active game i start to play that in stuck in first attempt ! then play again and stuck again and again and when they finish game then i download again and start again and finish the game without problems !!!

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am really lost with steps to do, and the little book at the right up corner is very all messy and fuck top.
So now I had the handjob from Mom, I am trying many paths to have something else, but meh.... too many hours spent on that. No walkthrough. Man... It is like the same loosing time repeating again and again, loosing your life like in the Foot of the Mountains (that I have stop to play because of the messy you don't know what to do, and the repeating forever scenes)

Reactions: Watcher X

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I am really lost with steps to do, and the little book at the right up corner is very all messy and fuck top.
So now I had the handjob from Mom, I am trying many paths to have something else, but meh.... too many hours spent on that. No walkthrough. Man... It is like the same loosing time repeating again and again, loosing your life like in the Foot of the Mountains (that I have stop to play because of the messy you don't know what to do, and the repeating forever scenes)
From what I understood from the guide on main page is that in order to unlock some things you need to do the main quests and than you be able to unlock some new events for example the MQ2 unlocks ability to hunt at some point which once done couple times successfully gives more location options. :unsure:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Agreed, it needs a proper quest log and maybe a better navigation UI. Right now there seems to be way too much clicking and repetition with no clear path as to what to do next. If I hadn't read through this thread I would never got a handjob from mother, and I'm still to see other content from girls in town but I just cannot be bothered trying to unlock it.

It would benefit a lot with an icon navigation system like A Family Venture or The Headmaster. Clicking 10 times to get from your room to the village is annoying as fuck after you have done it 200 times. And an inbuilt walk through or hint system would be nice.

D

Deleted member 1656668

Some one please upload walkthrough
Man
I just started playing it
And
Now IAM stuck
Take the time to read some back pages. There are great posts there that may help you. Or you can just shout out your problem and maybe someone will help you.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Take the time to read some back pages. There are great posts there that may help you. Or you can just shout out your problem and maybe someone will help you.
That's the problem bro
This is the first time IAM playing this game
I heard that some one share 0.6 walkthrough
But
I couldn't find it

D

Deleted member 1656668

That's the problem bro
This is the first time IAM playing this game
I heard that some one share 0.6 walkthrough
But
I couldn't find it
On page 1 (op1) there's is a v0.5.0 game guide that you can dl and add to the same folder as the games .exe. Click on it to read it. I haven't seen a 0.6 walkthrough but now I'll start looking for it myself.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes