3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
All the pork that MC's dispatching and all they eat in the cabin is fish? A nice pork roast or possibly bacon would be nice, especially bacon.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I was grinding this game for a number of weeks with no progress, I guess no more scenes after the mother gives the MC a HJ. Was a nice scene, and has great renders, but kind of sad that the one I want to get to the most is out of my reach currently.

Reactions: Tottoro

8nrique

Aug 24, 2018
Avaron1974 Under Sharia law you can marry children from 6 year and up.... Mohammed married a 6 year old girl and started to have sex with her when she was 9 years old. In countries like Saudi Arbia and Pakistan it's very common to marry little children

My hope is that someday Muslims will come to the conclusion that it is wrong... but will never happen because Mohammed's word is law.
stupidly wrong , they didnt marry by age back then , cuz it didnt matter , they marry based on growth and body develppmnt ,and the proof that it was completly normal back then is that everyone approved it , and nobody accused him of rapin a 9* year old ... cuz it waas normally natural <3

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so only the fucking scene with the "dating my daughter" clone looking girl? which was a good fuck scene btw
I could not get any progression with the mom, but the walktrught is from 0.5so it miss lots of content and just doing same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insanity.......
I wish the "quest" system were more of a hint system on what to do and what you had done....getting firewood and watching mom shower everyday get boring after a while :p

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I haven't played in a while. Was the HJ from Mom from the last or new update? Thanks.
HJ was the previous update i think. I read that this update focused on the store owners daughter. She has a few good sex scenes (The store owner also had a good sex scene). Unfortunately, the mother scenes weren't worked on in this update (I think)

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes