3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
dont really think thats the priority for most of the fans who play this game but guess i'll check this one in another year or so maybe it will happen then :ROFLMAO:
It kinda loose interest when it turn into a "you got to collect them all" type of harem game. Then the primary goal, love interest, object or wtf to call it become less important. If spent previous updates to grind towards the primary object with no real payout and then get introduced for more characters to grind... naaah, pass on that.

Reactions: Watcher X

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I like a slow burn regarding some chars / mom in this case. It's the anticipation i like. Once you fuck the mom then that is done. So ill wait...

Reactions: Pestilence

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I like a slow burn regarding some chars / mom in this case. It's the anticipation i like. Once you fuck the mom then that is done. So ill wait...
It doesn't necessary need to be over. If you developing a good story, then a good conclusion of the story wouldn't really be doing the dirty deed. Also a good story shouldn't really involve the protag bone a entire village down to the dog. Before get what he/she really want. That will just make the protag come across as a douche.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
i get what you're saying,i'm a fan o teasing myself but you can only wait for so long. i mean imo the game has run its course with the peeping and all that shit.some devs just dont know when to stop and let the main protagonists get a little more intimate (not talking about sex).if he keeps it up with the grinding and no rewards for anything you do in the game regarding the mom people will soon loose interest and move on.some devs know how to keep their fanbase happy and interested and lets be honest the dev in this one doesnt.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Oh i totally agree with you. Id like to see some action in each episode. Side fuck girls and progression with mom and i mean progression. But as you say it needs to get to a point and not take too long.

I face similar with RTP, the MC have 3 girls he's focused on, I can't keep the option not to fuck them going for too long even if the story leads you onto another path...

So for this game I think the dev needs to give us more each update with the mom until finally sex and as pointed out by Joshua.. then elaborate on it. But this type of thing where in first episode the mom and son is so wet for each other and suddenly just want to fuck is boring to me.

i get what you're saying,i'm a fan o teasing myself but you can only wait for so long. i mean imo the game has run its course with the peeping and all that shit.some devs just dont know when to stop and let the main protagonists get a little more intimate (not talking about sex).if he keeps it up with the grinding and no rewards for anything you do in the game regarding the mom people will soon loose interest and move on.some devs know how to keep their fanbase happy and interested and lets be honest the dev in this one doesnt.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Oh i totally agree with you. Id like to see some action in each episode. Side fucks and progression with mom and i mean progression. But as you say it needs to get to a point and not take too long.

I face similar with RTP, the MC have 3 girls he's focused on, I can't keep the option not to fuck them going for too long even if the story leads you onto another path...

So for this game I think the dev needs to give us more each update with the mom until finally sex and as pointed out by Joshua.. then elaborate on it. But this type of thing where in first episode the mom and son is so wet for each other and suddenly just want to fuck is boring to me.
yea that defeats the purpose of the whole incest taboo thing and doesnt do it for me either but come on this game has been in development for quite a while now,you'd think the mc and his mom would have gotten a little more intimate by now.it sucks cause she's a perfect milf but so much blue balls and grinding in this game it ruins the whole pleasure of playing it and i'm saying this after i havent played it in a few good updates,god knows how much grinding has piled up now :LOL:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Oh i totally agree with you. Id like to see some action in each episode. Side fuck girls and progression with mom and i mean progression. But as you say it needs to get to a point and not take too long.

I believe the game (and similar games) kinda need a "rollercoaster" moment after the first "actual" dirty deed. With some sort of "oh god, what did we do". Imho it's the taboo nature of such games that more interesting, not so much a endless fuckfest. But it really come down to how good a writer the creator is to make a good story you can buy into. Take a game such as "Haley's story", it good good writing, and you as the protag doesn't come across as a total douche, as you got the options to opt out of any pursuing others than your primary interest.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
yea that defeats the purpose of the whole incest taboo thing and doesnt do it for me either but come on this game has been in development for quite a while now,you'd think the mc and his mom would have gotten a little more intimate by now.it sucks cause she's a perfect milf but so much blue balls and grinding in this game it ruins the whole pleasure of playing it and i'm saying this after i havent played it in a few good updates,god knows how much grinding has piled up now :LOL:
She doesn't really look the age of what would be a believable mom for the protag though, at lest not neck up...... That shop keeper in the village might been more so in that case.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
There is lot less grinding. This update is pretty straight forward. For the Mary scenes you only need right day to start.
Is there a blowjob or handjob from mom or only teasing is there...?
HJ

Reactions: abhi1180

Athh

Aug 18, 2018
Hello,

I shoot boars a lot but don't earn any money ??!
Anyone have an idea about my problem ?
Thanks

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Depends on the story for me whether harem makes sense or not.

I've played some good ones but a lot of them are boring.

That looks like she's in her late teens or early twenties.
In theory you just need to be a mother to be a milf right?, but... at the age she look/appear, I'm not so sure playing a son of "proper" age in related to hers, would come across as... how to put it,.. proper.....?

Reactions: Avaron1974

Athh

Aug 18, 2018
Ok...
Problem settled of itself; just wait for the weekend or kill enough boars? (I killed 87 to get paid)

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Depends on the story for me whether harem makes sense or not.

I've played some good ones but a lot of them are boring.

That looks like she's in her late teens or early twenties.
some girls/women do have that cute face that tends to lead you on thinking they are more young then they actually are,i've encountered a few myself,dont know why some would think thats impossible but to each their own

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
some girls/women do have that cute face that tends to lead you on thinking they are more young then they actually are,i've encountered a few myself,dont know why some would think thats impossible but to each their own
As a woman with many female friends I can say with certainty that no woman with an adult child looks to be in their late teens.

Cute, sure, teenage nope.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes