3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Back to The Cabin v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
have you taken in consideration that maybe there are some depending on the region/country you live in? ;) i'm from europe and traveled across uk,spain,the netherlands and you'd be surprised what variety of women you can encounter
I'm from northern Europe as well, and I can say I seen some "hot mom's" around but none of them looked like late teens, unless they was "teen mom's". Now I'm old enough so talking about a friend's mom as hot, would just be creepy, lol. But back when in 17-18 or there about's, there was jokes made in school about some friend's mom could be hot or whatever, but still. They didn't look like late teens.

TF9

Jun 3, 2018
Avaron1974 Under Sharia law you can marry children from 6 year and up.... Mohammed married a 6 year old girl and started to have sex with her when she was 9 years old. In countries like Saudi Arbia and Pakistan it's very common to marry little children

My hope is that someday Muslims will come to the conclusion that it is wrong... but will never happen because Mohammed's word is law.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I've run into a weird bug: when i went to the grocerie to buy the ingredients for the granparents feast at sunday, Mary (as usual) was at the counter. After getting the goods and paying, Eleanor appeared and made the first conversation about the previous cassier, who ran away with the money. It's not much of a problem, just a bit weird.

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone happen to know what resource the surroundings are from?
The grassy hills asset and the forest asset (assume its a dome).

Reactions: NmryLL

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like a slow burn regarding some chars / mom in this case. It's the anticipation i like. Once you fuck the mom then that is done. So ill wait...
That's the failure with games designed like that.

When sex with one character is the only thing to look forward to then the story isn't good enough to hold up without it.

Imagine if sex with one of your 3 main girls was the only thing people were looking forward to, all that work making RTP into a decent story would just be forgettable filler.

It's one of my issues with slow build games. They put so much emphasis and anticipation into that one moment the rest just becomes filler.

Look at a wife and a mother. You see people talk about what sexual interactions she has with other characters but very few people give any shits as to what's going on in the story and as soon as they get the scenes they want it will be forgotten.

The point i'm taking far too long to make is a story needs a lot more than the build up to sex with 1 character to make it interesting.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes