3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
Nothing to confirm or deny on Patreon. Updates are normally a few months apart. I am hoping for some news soon.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Problem is that he's barely on the discord channel....You can check for yourself if you don't believe me. Most of the questions are left unanswered. Even if there aren't questions, the channel is pretty dead/barely active...So, thing is we must always wait for him to show up when he/or when he can shows up to give news. Unfortunately, from what I noticed, he doesn't communicate much either... :/ Anyway, we usually get updates every 2.5 or 3 months, if I'm not mistaken.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Just too bad :( Hope he changes his mind in the future. Better support and higher tiers insistance might do it. Who knows?

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
i recognized the avatar and went looking. the post was from
id be surprised if it was him.
So this very well could be some random guy, that has nothing to do w dev and just trolling or whatever. I mean this would be the stupidiest thing from dev, like 90% of people playin it for mom/son thing.

Reactions: Edrick23

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
So this very well could be some random guy, that has nothing to do w dev and just trolling or whatever. I mean this would be the stupidiest thing from dev, like 90% of people playin it for mom/son thing.
and it dose have incest in the game as well ?

Reactions: Hysni

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Disapointing realy
Why did you add tags incest and romance ??
Sudjesting about playing other sex games .... o_O(n)
We already liked for fuck sake even played to end wasted time hunting with hannibal for extra scenes
dam .......

Last edited:
Reactions: xlMARAlx
Jan 8, 2018
Probably shouldn't put to much trust into that comment since it's just from some random pirate website like this. Kind of weird since the mom has already done some sexual stuff with the son, but would be nice if the dev could give a comment.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Didn't she already give her son a handjob and swallowed his cum?

Either this is unreliable bait or "teasing" got a new definition.
I haven't played for the last few versions, is this true? Last I played the MC was molesting the mother while she's asleep that was it.

grid40

Jan 1, 2018
I haven't played for the last few versions, is this true? Last I played the MC was molesting the mother while she's asleep that was it.
Yes. Not sure about the swallow cum part, but yes she gave a handjob. And you can get her to kind of strip.

Reactions: Watcher X
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes