3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I haven't played for the last few versions, is this true? Last I played the MC was molesting the mother while she's asleep that was it.
It's true. I even got to a part where she masturbated to her own son, after I think she jacked him off, but I only triggered this event once and I couldn't do it again. Don't know what the requirements were or if I only imagined it. The handjob scene is definitely there though and you can fuck her titties and her ass cheeks while she sleeps.

Reactions: Watcher X

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
I doubt it was actual dev there, but really needs to comment on it, bcause as i said most people are playing it for mom/son content and it might really heart his earning.
I haven't played for the last few versions, is this true? Last I played the MC was molesting the mother while she's asleep that was it.
Mc cums in her shower gel or whatever, she tastes it and starts rubbing her self, saying mc name. There is a multiple hand job scenes, and she also agrees to mom/son date.

Reactions: Watcher X

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Overview:
The game plot has the player trying to help a very old friend grieve and come to terms with the loss of her parents, it will focus on the relationship between the two characters and will be exploring different ways of loving one another. There are many adventures in store for you with plenty of surprises and a few secrets...
So, is this another way of saying your mom is a friend of yours who is also old(er)? I'll never understand peoples needs to fuck their mother (even if it is just a fantasy).

It's essentially all the same.

morseyep

Sep 2, 2017
Hey guys, do any of u have any news about The game? I ask because i have send a msg to Dr. Zukinksky asking abut game stage, like 3 weeks ago on his patron but he never answer back. Do anyone know anything? I ask because if there are others like me without any answer i'll unsubscribe from his patreon.
(I'm sorry for my bad english).

May 21, 2018
Didn't she already give her son a handjob and swallowed his cum?

Either this is unreliable bait or "teasing" got a new definition.

According to the discord chatter, it's not the dev. It's a fake comment made to troll the followers. If you have already made the "Annie" and MC to perform soft sex scenes, it's only a few steps away from the actual "laying of the pipe".

The real question is: when will the next update come out? There's been no post from the dev on patreon or discord.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
According to the discord chatter, it's not the dev. It's a fake comment made to troll the followers. If you have already made the "Annie" and MC to perform soft sex scenes, it's only a few steps away from the actual "laying of the pipe".

The real question is: when will the next update come out? There's been no post from the dev on patreon or discord.
I hope it's not abandoned. Shit's only started getting interesting.

May 21, 2018
I hope it's not abandoned. Shit's only started getting interesting.
Yeah. For now it's not abandoned. The dev just has that habit of taking too much time to "develop" the game. The last post he said on patreon was him revamping the whole game. Instead of the grindy, repeating actions to trigger events, his changing it to novel style game. Also the game engine is being replaced. Maybe that's what is taking the game too long to develop because he is changing almost everything. Yeah, the story is beginning to pick up about the town and MC and Main girl, aka mom, is also starting to open up on her needs to MC. I mean after the Mc sprays cum all over her from that free look nude body, she starts to fantasize on him and her mixing it up.

tldr: The dev said he is changing engine and the game "mechanics" if that's what you call it so it might be the reason why it's taking too long to develop the next update.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Don't believe everything you read or hear! Someone saying he (or she) isn't the Messiah does not necessarily mean he (or she) really isn't the Messiah. And I should know, I've followed a few! ;)

xhienkun

Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 183467

Overview:
The game plot has the player trying to help a very old friend grieve and come to terms with the loss of her parents, it will focus on the relationship between the two characters and will be exploring different ways of loving one another. There are many adventures in store for you with plenty of surprises and a few secrets...
Thread Updated: 2019-11-26
Release Date: 2019-11-23
Developer: Dr. Zukinksky -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: - - - - -
Others:COMPRESSED*

Extras: Game Guide - FAN SIGNATURE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks Jack Raven for sharing the game links.

View attachment 183468 View attachment 183470 View attachment 183469 View attachment 183472 View attachment 183476 View attachment 183475 View attachment 183471
what is changelog v 0.8.0

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes