3.50 star(s) 33 Votes
Jan 8, 2018
Probably a good idea for that abandon tag even though I think the game probably isn't abandoned. It's just that the dev REALLY needs to post some more updates, even if it's just on his patreon. Just a quick text about the progress would go a long way.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hate to say it, but this game (which is in my Top 10) deserve this abandonned tag. Let's be honest and objective. Communication's level is 0. Even on his discord, there's nothing. No progress, no teasers, no estimates, no exchange between fans, niet, nada, nothing. Anyone who played it from the first release know that the Dev was never a good communicant. That's not a scoop. However, him going silent radio for so long without any news is a first.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
yeah he isnt replying on patreon either for anybody for ages i think something happened to him
The same thing like many other users before him. They make a small example game. Work very slowly with the game. Each month with little progress at a time. And they expect to get big support to be a full time job. I notice is this. Anyone that is starting, expect to lose money. It takes time to build something. Most of these starting up users are in collage, have a full time or part time job and are usually busy with family matters. Yes family problems is thing. Sometimes a family problem can drain your energy to focus on anything. Damn it the cliff hanger to this was awesome. Wish he didn't quit. He reach his goal for this being a job of a part time. If he kept going. More people would be interested in the crime that is going on around that place.

Reactions: rayminator

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
The same thing like many other users before him. They make a small example game. Work very slowly with the game. Each month with little progress at a time. And they expect to get big support to be a full time job. I notice is this. Anyone that is starting, expect to lose money. It takes time to build something. Most of these starting up users are in collage, have a full time or part time job and are usually busy with family matters. Yes family problems is thing. Sometimes a family problem can drain your energy to focus on anything. Damn it the cliff hanger to this was awesome. Wish he didn't quit. He reach his goal for this being a job of a part time. If he kept going. More people would be interested in the crime that is going on around that place.
that too and that virus that's going around.

Chine did try keep the virus at bay but other governments and that said to release the people that traveled there and now the virus is everywhere across the world

so it is possible he/she got sick or a family member

May 21, 2018
He could sell the game and give it to other devs to continue the work.

Yeah. It sucks. I like this game for the tease it brings.

May 21, 2018
Shit. I really liked the mom.
Same. Like I told the dev before on patreon, I was a supporter before but left because of the habit of not being sure if the updates are coming, he could just post 1-2 sentences telling the followers to "hey updates will be coming, a bit busy with school and work. Sorry. Thank you for waiting!"

May 21, 2018
It hasn't officially been abandoned yet, it's just that the dev never posts any kind of progress reports so we don't know if the dev has stopped working on it or not. That's why it got the abandoned tag.
I was a patreon of the dev before and I told him, it's okay to not post regular updates as long as you tell your patreons what is the status. A monthly "hi, update will be posted. Sorry I am too busy with school work as of the moment. Thanks." would suffice for the patreons and as long as he follows through with it.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
d02b.jpg i dont really reach the full progress of 0.8 version because i find it really hard without walkthrough. But who is this? I'm just curious

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes