3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Sad to see this being laid off since I fell in love with mother dearest.
No wonder MC couldn't keep his pants in order around her.
Hopefully some day in a distant future I'll be able to reconnect with sweet mum again.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Probably yes. I mean, game itself is epitome of vanilla.
considering what she said meanwhile MC and mom were at the lake (she said that she already had a few dates in her life, and also she rejected some proposals of relationship), we must consider that she had sex with another guy; not only with MC´s progenitor

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
considering what she said meanwhile MC and mom were at the lake (she said that she already had a few dates in her life, and also she rejected some proposals of relationship), we must consider that she had sex with another guy; not only with MC´s progenitor
Dont really remember, maybe she did maybe not, but what i remember, is her saying she doesnt want any other man(beside her sin) and agreed ro mom son date

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Dont really remember, maybe she did maybe not, but what i remember, is her saying she doesnt want any other man(beside her sin) and agreed ro mom son date
when you have said "a mom-son date", are you talking about the dinner MC wants to cook to his mom because of the grandpas´s anniversary?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Nope, nothing.
I read in another web place a message from Dr. Zukinksky... more or less he said we need to wait until next year for another update. Any way, I want to ask you: do you have a walkthrough for this update? I already made the anniversary dinner and I don´t know what else I need to do to reach the finish of this version... Could you give me some advice ?; is there another new scene with MC´s mom after that, or that´s all? cheers

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
I read in another web place a message from Dr. Zukinksky... more or less he said we need to wait until next year for another update. Any way, I want to ask you: do you have a walkthrough for this update? I already made the anniversary dinner and I don´t know what else I need to do to reach the finish of this version... Could you give me some advice ?; is there another new scene with MC´s mom after that, or that´s all? cheers
when? what website? and why next year?

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
I saw it, and dont think that poster has anything w actual dev tbh, but who knows. About walkthrough, i used the one in op, then followed ingame quest log. There are couple of hand job from mom, and scene where she masturbates while thinking about mc.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes