3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Rendation

Apr 17, 2020
I stopped playing this at 0.4, hoping that when I returned, it would have more content, I was happy to see it was at 0.8, was about to download it but coming back to it today and seeing that [Abandoned] tag just breaks my heart.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Its unfortunate that this one ended up abandoned. It had a reasonable premise, decent plot, believable motives, and attractive and nuanced characters. Plus there was a backstory to the mom that seems like it might have been leading to giving her reason for being ok with the MC's advances that weren't just 'he worked hard to get in her pants', 'she has always been a slut', or 'she is just desperate for dick/affection by any means'.

Its very possible/plausible that she brought the MC here to start an affair (in private) with him, at his own pace, and it would be neat if more games explored that possibility.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
I kind of forgot that I am a Patreon supporter for this Dev/Game. damn I hope it starts up again otherwise I am paying for air :|

Reactions: Redcloud

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
You and me both man, I am so dissapointed was really happy with the product too!
Same for me, I might withdraw from Patreon pledge until something happens, I have a very limited budget and I can`t really keep paying for something unless I get something back :|

Reactions: Redcloud

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Game rework finished and resuming development

It has been a bumpy ride so far, thank you everyone for sticking by on this project, I don't deserve you!

I have remade the artwork at 1080p resolution and divided the story into 5 chapters, and in the near future I will be investing the funds gathered so far into a new rendering station to create proper animations for the game.

I will be finishing this project regardless of the amount of support, so please do not pledge if it creates any kind of difficulty for you!

This version is public so just download it below

Thank you again everyone!

[PC]

[MAC]

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes