3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I saw it, and dont think that poster has anything w actual dev tbh, but who knows. About walkthrough, i used the one in op, then followed ingame quest log. There are couple of hand job from mom, and scene where she masturbates while thinking about mc.
what does "op" mean? and how do you know that you did everything in this update?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I really hope he didn't get the virus and is just working really hard.
LOL, the dev hasn't posted to his Patreon since 11/30/2019! He said that the game was like a 2nd part-time job, and who knows what he's up to these days. I can't believe 112 chumps are still giving him money each month! At least the dev should have the decency to post a status report to his loyal patrons.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
LOL, the dev hasn't posted to his Patreon since 11/30/2019! He said that the game was like a 2nd part-time job, and who knows what he's up to these days. I can't believe 112 chumps are still giving him money each month! At least the dev should have the decency to post a status report to his loyal patrons.
as long as he pauses his Patreon then people wont hate him as much, personally I love this game so waiting is fine for me, but the lack of communication is what concerns me. Cause devs that go silent usually don't come back for around 8 months or just never.

May 21, 2018
as long as he pauses his Patreon then people wont hate him as much, personally I love this game so waiting is fine for me, but the lack of communication is what concerns me. Cause devs that go silent usually don't come back for around 8 months or just never.
That's why I stopped being a patreon. Told him before to update us with anything to let us know he's still with the project. Just a simple "please wait. Too busy atm" would do.

Reactions: Jarul
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes