3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Back to The Cabin HD Ch.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

govind sharma

Jan 29, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Back to The Cabin HD Ch.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Is this latest version??

jaimss

Jul 13, 2018
is the game still grindy or turning into a point and click VN ? else im gonna pass. grinding 10x the same sequence for an advance - no ty

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
wow I haven't seen this game being updated for a long time, so good that the creator didn't give up on this beautiful game

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
downloading v0.1... Is this just rework without new contents?
glad to have news this is not abandoned

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
What a cliff hanger... Can't wait for the next update!! Can't believe it stopped there I want to know what happens Grrrr lol :D

Reactions: Jacktron1

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I already liked this game a lot, but now it is on a completely different level, much better, of course, many congratulations for the change and I will be looking forward for the next update

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
And the description saids she is a old friend, but turns out that she always is your mother... no incest option, so I pass this... why every game in here needs to be incest involved??
This game was incest since the start..... is and old one lol, development is just slow.

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
Ok so i've been wondering Hannibal seems to be glaring a lot at the Mom is he at some point going to be a rival??

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes