3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So he removed the grind and sandbox elements and turned it into more of a VN? I guess i can delete my old saves then and start a fresh playthrough.

He made the right choice imo. Though the grind wasn't that bad for me, personally, he probably saw that too many people was getting stuck/not progressing or generally didn't like grinding. It also was probably why the game wasn't updating as often when you have keep adding in sand box elements and different scenes that justify repeating them.

Anyway, I'm downloading the update now so let me go see what's changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aeron saat

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
No, the grind elements were removed, the render resolution is now 1080p, and now it's a VN instead of a sandbox.
Oh shit, so much hype when i saw the update... and i have read your comments... :cry::cry::cry:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This was a right decision. I get the appeal of involving player more, but when your sandbox/gameplay is some mindless clicking same few pictures and filling up some numbers, I'd rather have no gameplay at all.
What happens though, if you do nothing in scenes with Hannibal ( &mom involved)? Is this future optional NTR path?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I love the overhaul though during the hunting section it would be nice to have a counter or something for the number of hogs you have left to take down but even then the game just feels better than ever.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes