3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I must agree that this has improved with the remake - I had played through 0.5 but replaying from the start the renders seem much improved (but is Amanda cross-eyed?) and the story is now becoming clearer with what gramps was uncovering. We need that gun and some reckoning upcoming...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I never played much of this before, the whole sandbox thing put me off i'd started to get bored of sandboxy stuff by then.

Every bloke is a creep, every single one.

MC deals with creepy bloke stalking Mary and then finds out his mother had run ins with creepy blokes when she was younger and her own father was a creepy bloke that murdered her babies all the while he's being a creepy bastard and groping her in her sleep and spying on her in the shower and I assume it's going to build up to raping her in her sleep as this things usually build up to that....

It's like creepception.

So far the only normal guy is the chap in the wheelchair.

Reactions: ZenGarden

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I was enjoying this game, but the story was ruined for me when it turned out Mom was raped. Too bad up until that point I was planning to support it. A note to the developer, that plot turn will cost more supporters besides me.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I was enjoying this game, but the story was ruined for me when it turned out Mom was raped. Too bad up until that point I was planning to support it. A note to the developer, that plot turn will cost more supporters besides me.
Life is not picnic. But as long as those things are part of the background and not a fetish, I don't mind a glimpse of the harsh reality here and there.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I have to agree 100% it makes even me think twice about wanting supporting the game a little less . Plus no xxx with the m.c and the mother yet [sigh] guess I will have wait and see if it will be added soon and the first part taken out of the story [the mother forced on part].

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
I have to agree 100% it makes even me think twice about wanting supporting the game a little less . Plus no xxx with the m.c and the mother yet [sigh] guess I will have wait and see if it will be added soon and the first part taken out of the story [the mother forced on part].
i just send a message to the Dev about the rape thing i hope he remove it or change it i hope :)

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
So sick of over sensitive whiny types having devs change their story because they can't handle a bit of dark backstory.

Get a fucking grip.
i can understand you, but we are here to play a game even if its an hour espace from that fucked up world and in real life we are already seeing fucked up shits like this already and some of us even experince it or know people who been through it
i personally want if its possible dev to change or remove the rape part i played the game with joy until seeing that mc's mother got raped
i think dev can change rape to beating that way only thing hes gonna do is change couple of script in the end

Last edited:

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
im glad the game is still alive i was wondering what happened...although i dont get the rework part what changed?
mind you i havent played the new update yet

User4862

May 26, 2019
Yes, I know; we've had this conversation before. I make a post stating why I have chosen not to financially support a game that I otherwise would have and you post a reply defending the content of the game that you don't support.
developers should tell the story they want to tell, its their game and their artist vision. i believe thats a mindset avaron1974 also has. this game has a story and a plot, its more than just "mc fucks everything".

its funny you keep saying support though, because whats more supportive? someone telling the dev to make the game the dev wants to make, or someone waving around some money and basically saying "its yours if you remove the rape"? either way, i dont think the dev is on this site, and so wont see the messages.

and before you say it, no, it isnt constructive criticism, it isnt a friendly warning said in the devs best interest, its you trying to coerce the dev in to doing what you want.

im glad the game is still alive i was wondering what happened...although i dont get the rework part what changed?
mind you i havent played the new update yet
previous versions of the game were sandbox, requiring a walkthrough or aimless meandering and repeating events to progress the story/content, so the dev spent the last ~7 months changing it to a linear visual novel style. the renders were also redone as 1080, previously they were 720. the dev never stated the game was abandoned, it was just marked abandoned here because of the 3+ month silence rule.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
developers should tell the story they want to tell, its their game and their artist vision. i believe thats a mindset avaron1974 also has. this game has a story and a plot, its more than just "mc fucks everything".

its funny you keep saying support though, because whats more supportive? someone telling the dev to make the game the dev wants to make, or someone waving around some money and basically saying "its yours if you remove the rape"? either way, i dont think the dev is on this site, and so wont see the messages.

and before you say it, no, it isnt constructive criticism, it isnt a friendly warning said in the devs best interest, its you trying to coerce the dev in to doing what you want.

previous versions of the game were sandbox, requiring a walkthrough or aimless meandering and repeating events to progress the story/content, so the dev spent the last ~7 months changing it to a linear visual novel style. the renders were also redone as 1080, previously they were 720. the dev never stated the game was abandoned, it was just marked abandoned here because of the 3+ month silence rule.
I was happy the way the game was but i guess ill give a try and decide after which one is better...

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
THE HOTTEST MOM EVER. I think its as good as DATING MY DAUGHTER for the mom and son theme! Just amazing! Pledge everyone! I will support you with more! Please let it end in pregnancy! G R E A T G A M E. Thanks!!

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
does anybody know as to how i can start the game
'cause when i tip ok for the name of the mom get this message
and not being a programmer don't know how to rectify it help please thanks

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes