3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Wow, what a nice surprise ! I completely forgot about this game after playing the first or second version... My oh my, am I glad I did, only now to discover this awesome excellent little story with woman with all the nicest and best curves, 5 chapter long story progression with a few not overly complex choices, very lewd situations and excellent animations ! The Dev has created imo one of the best fappable games you can find on this site at the moment !
It's also one of the few (or the only ?) games where you get to bang a very nice looking girl AND her hot mom that are not your own mom and sis...
Thank you Dr. Zukinksky for the nice time I got to spend on this game, looking forward to future development !

zyadz2003

Sep 6, 2018
i like this game <3
keep going
i hope game stil have long story
can any one give me game like thiss thx <3

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
$339 per month... This one deserves way more than that. Been following it since the very first release and I don't understand why it's not getting more support :unsure:
The game was listed as abandoned because it hasn't had an update in a VERY long time

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The game was listed as abandoned because it hasn't had an update in a VERY long time
Yeah, but even before that, I don't recall him earning much :/ It's not fair when you think about all the non-serious Devs here ; and I'm not even talking about ICSTOR or Gumdrop who don't deserve a single penny, in particular the second one. 2 years without an update and still earning loads of cash. I'll never understand their pledgers.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Definitely some continuity issues. Massaged Eleanor right after having sex with Mary in the pizzeria and MC says he was a virgin after having sex with Eleanor... Guess these are the kinda kinks (not the sexy kind) you'll have to expect when switching to a more linear story from sandbox. Still more comprehensible than Rocking Robin in that regard.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
what happene
I am split between the old version and new. The new version seems to get more into the action and take away the grind, which is great. But at the same time the sandbox had repeatable scenes, a lot more of an emotional build up due to the scenes repeating and there being grind between the scenes also seemed to trigger some sort of an exploration sense in me (Simply because I wasn't sure what I needed to do, how much leeway I had in the activities, etc.. Normally isn't a good thing, but seemed to work for this game).

Either way I think the new version doesn't look too bad, but the sandbox will be missed. :(
i like the idea of free roam better. being pushed in one, maybe two directions that lead to the same outcome or into a stupid situation is getting old fast. where are the devs that like to take the time to give the player multiple choices, each with a different route, all the way to the end. still some left, but, most of the time a dev remasters it you lose part of story and direction is forced. so i like the old.

Bublee

Jan 22, 2020
I played earlier but my saved files are deleted..plss give android save files contain all the scenes

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes