3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I am just glad that this game is continued and look forward to how the story continues. Hopefully there will be some nice action with the hot mom in the near future.:love:
I also prefer the linear VN story over the grind that the sandbox version had.(y)

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Haven't played in quite some time who tf is Hannibal guy and is he a "threat" ? Nevermind I see where this is headed.

Edit: Damn it fucking sucks that she was raped. Bad enough the asshole didn't take responsibility for his kid but to come back?.. This fucking sucks, what also makes it worse is knowing that MC is creeping on her as she sleeps, which is predator like as well. I guess like father, like son. But I didn't see this rape shit coming and I can't look at Emma the same way, now I just feel sorry for her now.

If the Dev is competent enough hopefully he'll change the MC's approach towards his mom, you can't be outraged someone raped your mom and then turn around and do the exact same shit to her that's an oxymoron. I'll probably put this on the back burner until the sting subsides.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Yeah, but even before that, I don't recall him earning much :/ It's not fair when you think about all the non-serious Devs here ; and I'm not even talking about ICSTOR or Gumdrop who don't deserve a single penny, in particular the second one. 2 years without an update and still earning loads of cash. I'll never understand their pledgers.
Icstor had a cult like following that continue to post on his threads and generate traffic, I don't like it but...

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Worked hard in the old version.. was frustrated sometimes but enjoyed it. Worked.. well didn't really have to work in the new version but enjoyed it also. I think that in the switch some things don't flow quite as smoothly as if you had started a new VN but I understand why.. Probably needs a wee bit of cleaning up still but have to say I'm looking forward to more updates.. hopefully since the path is more linear in some regards the road forward will be easier for you. Either way I'm along for the ride.. still loving the renders and where this is taking me. two thumbs up!

Reactions: House Of Black

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Haven't played in quite some time who tf is Hannibal guy and is he a "threat" ? Nevermind I see where this is headed.

Edit: Damn it fucking sucks that she was raped. Bad enough the asshole didn't take responsibility for his kid but to come back?.. This fucking sucks, what also makes it worse is knowing that MC is creeping on her as she sleeps, which is predator like as well. I guess like father, like son. But I didn't see this rape shit coming and I can't look at Emma the same way, now I just feel sorry for her now.

If the Dev is competent enough hopefully he'll change the MC's approach towards his mom, you can't be outraged someone raped your mom and then turn around and do the exact same shit to her that's an oxymoron. I'll probably put this on the back burner until the sting subsides.
My two cents. I don't care for rape in games But if there's a story to be told behind it as painful as it is I'm okay with that. However, if nothing comes out of it other than trying to get crappy shock value then I will be disappointed. Having played FOTM when the female character was randomly raped pissed me off at how light the Dev made of the situation, it was business as usual which ruined the game for me. I don't see that same scenario with this game. The writing for the most part seems better.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
My two cents. I don't care for rape in games But if there's a story to be told behind it as painful as it is I'm okay with that. However, if nothing comes out of it other than trying to get crappy shock value then I will be disappointed. Having played FOTM when the female character was randomly raped pissed me off at how light the Dev made of the situation, it was business as usual which ruined the game for me. I don't see that same scenario with this game. The writing for the most part seems better.
Some people just aren't into rape stories and that's fine I like to think no perfectly sane person would want to see or hear about it but some people have different kinks. I don't like victimized or "tainted" female characters but that's my preference.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah Hannibal might be threat-now that hiden room with cause some problems with all those wapons :confused:
Mc Should Romance his Mom this with lead to extra Sex and beter relationship :love:(y)

Reactions: Milflover68

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
Very Good update dev now we see if there is substantial update or not. As much as I would like grind I'm not a masochist and this is not black desert online type of thing . For those who like Grindy games go play it. This is a sex game. There was actually a previous trend into games where the devs hide the update on a tedious grind only for you to realize that there was actually no content in it at all then just ran off. This is a good and susbtiantial change I will support you after this pandemic dies off. Kudos devs.

Reactions: Jstain

User4862

May 26, 2019
So how Ema's past story affect the main character moving forward? As someone mentioned above does he change his behavior towards her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i really hope he does change though, for the better. so far my favorite part of the game has been the nonsexual interactions between them, the chemistry, the banter, the earnest support they have for each other. some of the sexual interactions do seem to conflict with that, though they are portrayed more in the sense of the mc feeling regret for giving in to lust, rather than being an unapologetic predator.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
"BIG BOOTY GIRLS" Im not into 'DUMP TRUCK' butts, but hey each to their own. seems good game though :)
To be honest mate. Everytime these games say they have big butts I never see them. Curvy render butts, but never awesome pawg type butts. I think the only game where it has them is My New Life, but the game is broken to shit and stuff. Gonna try this game soon but not holding out for truly great asses.

Reactions: JorgeCG97
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes