3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Noticed the main image in the OP shows the same girl five times but with different lipstick/hairstyles.

I was just curious about how much customization does the dev afford the player in this game?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Any news ? I mean he said " Hope to have the update all ready for you next week-end. Stay tuned for some more updates till then. "

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
That was 18-19th of July :rolleyes:
Indeed. That's the second time he's playing silent. I really hope he didn't catch the " Delay Virus " . Before this post, he said something like everything will be ready in two weeks and the post that came after that, was to tell that 3/4 of the renders were ready. Though I really like this Dev's work, I'm impartial and objective. He really should stop giving dates and not meeting them...

May 21, 2018
Indeed. That's the second time he's playing silent. I really hope he didn't catch the " Delay Virus " . Before this post, he said something like everything will be ready in two weeks and the post that came after that, was to tell that 3/4 of the renders were ready. Though I really like this Dev's work, I'm impartial and objective. He really should stop giving dates and not meeting them...

Nah.. At this point, you can't count on him just because he missed his "deadlines". Dude came back and published his rebuilt game when everyone thought he abandoned it. I'll just wait for him to post anything if he does post anything. If he doesn't, not a loss for me at this point.

Reactions: johnelros

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
If someone here knows which assets are being used for these characters, let me know.
Lets start the fan-art thread soon

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Nothing is known about the update
Nope. Should have come out last week-end, but nothing. Not a single word from Dev. I follow him on discord too and he's barely online. I don't like this silence. I'd prefer some excuses over this silence. Unfortunately, he never learns...

• Sad
Reactions: parqueo

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
I wish there was a Help complete the game for developer button somewhere in the thread.
So that I could finish the updates for you all. :p

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
the main problem is how much money he makes, to him this game i third job so he works when he is free from work and stuff if he reaches 600$/month then this project will be second job to him. Most of his patreon supporters are 5$ level thats the main issue

Jan 8, 2018
the main problem is how much money he makes, to him this game i third job so he works when he is free from work and stuff if he reaches 600$/month then this project will be second job to him. Most of his patreon supporters are 5$ level thats the main issue
That's wishful thinking. There is no guarantee that if he reaches 600$ the updates will come out sooner. The real issue is communication, which he clearly lacks. I don't think people would give a shit about updates taking a long time if he only talked to his patreons.

May 21, 2018
That's wishful thinking. There is no guarantee that if he reaches 600$ the updates will come out sooner. The real issue is communication, which he clearly lacks. I don't think people would give a shit about updates taking a long time if he only talked to his patreons.
This is what I was suggesting he does. It doesn't matter if it's a long 300 word update or just 2 sentences saying "Update coming soon.Don't worry,will be coming for sure!" That's it! But he doesn't.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes