3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
maybe onhold tag? again he is out on patreon and discord he is nowhere seen im fucking tired just somebody if you know how to contact him tell him to stop his game because he dont care not a single bit tired of this shit now we wait 1 year more until he will appear

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
maybe onhold tag? again he is out on patreon and discord he is nowhere seen im fucking tired just somebody if you know how to contact him tell him to stop his game because he dont care not a single bit tired of this shit now we wait 1 year more until he will appear
I think he owes you nothing, you are free not to support it.

Reactions: fixrapid

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
If thats how you feel then leave the thread
dont get me wrong i love this game thats why im angry because i want to see this game going after 1 year of concern what happen to dev a lot of messages to patreon and now finally he is back and sudden he disappears again its a shame that lots of great game came to this path

Juidas

May 14, 2019
dont get me wrong i love this game thats why im angry because i want to see this game going after 1 year of concern what happen to dev a lot of messages to patreon and now finally he is back and sudden he disappears again its a shame that lots of great game came to this path
There was along break before and it was even saying it was abandoned but the dev was just changing the style the game was written that was only a couple of months ago and some games you can wait 6 months or more so if you love it then patience is the key

Reactions: User4862

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
No, bro. Communication is the key. Anyone can become patient as long as there is transparency between the dev and his audience ;)
Posing models and rendering images can take a while. There is not much to communicate there. Just give him some time.

PPanGames

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I would if he didn't missed his deadlines twice and went silent... Just a matter of principles. :)
Not really a deadline if he only can give an estimation on when the update is done and let's not forget he isn't doing this full-time. Dude delivered last time, even when it took a while. It doesn't look like he tries to screw over anyone. You can stop paying him if you're dissatisfied with how things are going still.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Not really a deadline if he only can give an estimation on when the update is done and let's not forget he isn't doing this full-time. Dude delivered last time, even when it took a while. It doesn't look like he tries to screw over anyone. You can stop paying him if you're dissatisfied with how things are going still.
Not a pledger. Just a disappointed fan like many others here. Did I say he's trying to screw anyone ? No...Take 5 mins of your time and take a look at the past pages of this thread. I'm a great fan of his work and always defend him...Still, he's messing up with his fan's trust again by going silent. Not even a discord message to even say " Sorry guys, still working on update". He doesn't owe me anything. I know that, but he owes his fans/pledgers by communicating. It's the least he could do.

PPanGames

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Still, he's messing up with his fan's trust again by going silent. Not even a discord message to even say " Sorry guys, still working on update".
I don't know how he's messing up your trust when you already know he's working on the update and will just release it later than he had estimated, like before. I get you want an update but there is not much to communicate here and I'm sure he doesn't want to constantly repost the same "Sorry guys, still working.". At some point you can assume he's either working on his game or not.
I know that, but he owes his fans/pledgers by communicating. It's the least he could do.
Or he could further work on his update. I'll start complaining and doubting him when he actually stops delivering which he hasn't done yet, thankfully. Is it kinda annoying that it's taking so long? Yeah but I'm sure he's just as annoyed about it as you are.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes