3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I don't know how he's messing up your trust when you already know he's working on the update and will just release it later than he had estimated, like before. I get you want an update but there is not much to communicate here and I'm sure he doesn't want to constantly repost the same "Sorry guys, still working.". At some point you can assume he's either working on his game or not.

Or he could further work on his update. I'll start complaining and doubting him when he actually stops delivering which he hasn't done yet, thankfully. Is it kinda annoying that it's taking so long? Yeah but I'm sure he's just as annoyed about it as you are.
The problem here is that you're too biased... You are talking as if I keep my time every hour complaining in this thread. If so, can you show me where ? Did you forget how many months he disappeared without a single news ? Did I complain a single time during that time? No...

I just replied to someone and you came out of nowhere and try to impose your point of view. Unfortunately for you, the World is big and I don't share yours for a simple reason...We could debate for hours, but I already know that you're only replying with a game dev's point of view and not a follower/fan/pledger one. It's not a surprise you can't understand. So, don't spend your time trying to force your conviction into me... I'm only telling the truth. How many threads out there are filled up with people far worse than me that keeps on bashing the devs for being late and being silent ? Did I do that ? No. So, why don't you use your precious time to try to calm the pyromans in the other threads out there?

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
The problem here is that you're too biased... You are talking as if I keep my time every hour complaining in this thread. If so, can you show me where ? Did you forget how many months he disappeared without a single news ? Did I complain a single time during that time? No...
I have no idea what you're talking about. What does that have to do with what I told you?
I just replied to someone and you came out of nowhere and try to impose your point of view. Unfortunately for you, the World is big and I don't share yours for a simple reason...
Uhm. You do know that this is a forum, right? Also, you're being pretty overdramatic here. I also only replied to you and nothing else.
We could debate for hours, but I already know that you're only replying with a game dev's point of view and not a follower/fan/pledger one. It's not a surprise you can't understand.
Are you implying I can't see things from a pledger or a fan side because I only see things through the point of a developer? Friendly reminder that seeing things from different perspectives isn't a bad thing. I would say the same shit to you even if I wasn't a developer because I have some empathy for Zukinksky.
So, don't spend your time trying to force your conviction into me... I'm only telling the truth.
And I'm lying or what? How am I forcing you to anything, dude?
How many threads out there are filled up with people far worse than me that keeps on bashing the devs for being late and being silent ? Did I do that ? No. So, why don't you use your precious time to try to calm the pyromans in the other threads out there?
Why are trying to make yourself a victim here? I never said you are being worse than anyone and I never insulted you. It takes two to have a conversation. You decided to reply back instead of ignoring what I said. Anyways, I can see the conversation is starting to drift away from the original intention, so I'm going to do what you should have been doing from the beginning and stop replying now. Feel free to not answer my questions.

Reactions: johnelros

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I have no idea what you're talking about. What does that have to do with what I told you?

Uhm. You do know that this is a forum, right? Also, you're being pretty overdramatic here. I also only replied to you and nothing else.

Are you implying I can't see things from a pledger or a fan side because I only see things through the point of a developer? Friendly reminder that seeing things from different perspectives isn't a bad thing. I would say the same shit to you even if I wasn't a developer because I have some empathy for Zukinksky.

And I'm lying or what? How am I forcing you to anything, dude?

Why are trying to make yourself a victim here? I never said you are being worse than anyone and I never insulted you. It takes two to have a conversation. You decided to reply back instead of ignoring what I said. Anyways, I can see the conversation is starting to drift away from the original intention, so I'm going to do what you should have been doing from the beginning and stop replying now. Feel free to not answer my questions.
Not a victim or anything. Overacting ? You're the one who came out of nowhere and started categorically to defend Dr Zukinsky. I'm just talking to a wall. Got better things to do than replying to your questions as you, yourself, didn't reply to a single one of mines...I never complained in this thread, not a single time....There's a difference between telling the truth and free bashing....I didn't say you were lying. You're just subjective. That's a fact. There's not a single inch of objectivity in your comments. Like you said yourself, this is a forum, a pirate site to be precise. So, I don't owe you anything, mate. Empathy ? Do you think I got no empathy for him ? -.- "

Why don't you use yours in other threads like milfy city and dual family for example? Your empathy would be more useful there than here... You seem to be a super good white knight. Unfortunately, I never bashed at Dr zukinsky. Not a single time and you're talking as If I'm doing so and should approve every of your words. Why don't you understand that not all people think the same way ? Go on if you'd like. I'm tired... Got no cure for blindness unfortunately. I'm losing my time. Peace.

Reactions: EZ8lt

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Look all we can do is wait. If it doesn't come out, well it gets mark as abandon yet again. I don't think complaining on this forum instead of his actual Patreon. But hey it is just me.

Mr TGB

Jun 19, 2017
Glad the grind is over, but this basically just left me at the point of .80 release. No update besides changing of the game play.
BBBooooo. lol

Here are saves for version 1.0 seeing as my old saves didn't work.

Reactions: Jax_iv
May 21, 2018
Posing models and rendering images can take a while. There is not much to communicate there. Just give him some time.

Agree but if he would just give his patreons a simple "developing game. please wait" every month, that wouldn't be a problem. He doesn't need to show rendered teasers or lengthy notes to update them, formerly me included, just something to hold on to. I mean his game got the abandoned tag after 4-5 months of no update and no communication, then suddenly, comes back from the dead. I actually don't care how long he takes his game to finish, I can live with that, but without communication with his patreons, expect a good portion of them to leave.

Apr 16, 2020
Pretty sure he is communicating via Patron, he does have recent update news plus he also said if you cant support you dont have to donate, this game has potential and even i am peeved about slow updates but to me its worth the wait, he is not asking you to donate he eventually puts up public releases, the whole rework to me was a good decision and it shows he wasnt ignoring his game that said do note that making this game is not his main job, so waiting is all we can do and he will deliver eventually

May 21, 2018
Pretty sure he is communicating via Patron, he does have recent update news plus he also said if you cant support you dont have to donate, this game has potential and even i am peeved about slow updates but to me its worth the wait, he is not asking you to donate he eventually puts up public releases, the whole rework to me was a good decision and it shows he wasnt ignoring his game that said do note that making this game is not his main job, so waiting is all we can do and he will deliver eventually
He rarely does "communicate" on patreon. I told you, I used to be a patron of his but his lack of communication made me rescind my subscription. It's only when updates are out. He also created a discord for that. Nada. No updates there. Also, I also check his patreon page when I can every week. Still, no updates.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
no, he doesnt communicate ;) last time he talked to somebody it was in 2019

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I guess we all have to wait and see. Last time the game was declared abandoned and then the new remade version was released. I would be happy if this was the case here as well...... only time will tell......

Reactions: dingdong84
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes