3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

User4862

May 26, 2019
This one better not be abandoned! I really really enjoyed it so far and I was hoping it was close to an update since it's been a few months since the last one :cautious:
the dev isnt great when it comes to communication, or deadlines, but has stated the game will be finished.

though at this point, its really anyones guess when the next update will be out.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
can anyone upload save file of this games plz
Why? If you use the provided walkthrough, it's pretty linear. Here's my save for the end of Ch.5 waiting Ch.6, fingers crossed it won't be long but ...?

I must admit, He's done amazing things with the gameplay since it first came out, when it was the grind-fest of all grind-fests, beat only by Second Happiness :p

Now it is great, and you can follow his story and DrZukinksky does have a story to tell, I'm guessing you are gonna end up the illegitimate grandson/son of the local mafia don. It's all coming together nicely with some lovely renders.

With regards to sex scenes, I agree with the comment about stiffness. Earlier they appeared a little stiff, the timing was meh, but it's improving! Hotdogging mommy was hot :D!

I shall continue to wait with (mastur)bated breath for the next chapter :p

Must admit though, his silent Patreon and ghost-town Discord is a little disconcerting, but apparently, he does this, so let's indulge him and hope for the best, eh? There have been less deserving games with bigger gaps.

Screenshot_20201009-223648.png

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I hope dev hasn't given up on the continuation. The plot is not very revealing but it keeps a good level.
Maybe by the end of the year we will get the update again.
Women with a nice character and body :LOL:
Mummy with the syndrome of a lonely unloved woman but not slutty :geek:

1.jpg

Let's keep our fingers crossed

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I hope dev hasn't given up on the continuation. The plot is not very revealing but it keeps a good level.
Maybe by the end of the year we will get the update again.
Women with a nice character and body :LOL:
Mummy with the syndrome of a lonely unloved woman but not slutty :geek:

View attachment 871563

Let's keep our fingers crossed
I have admiration for your optimism. Still, I lost hope in this Dev. It's over. Let's stick to the other games. This one is dead.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I have admiration for your optimism. Still, I lost hope in this Dev. It's over. Let's stick to the other games. This one is dead.
To unsub from thread or not, that is the question. Maybe I should just avoid this site for a few months. Seems like everything I watch is either half-abandoned delayed on end or update/pacing is too small/slow to be worth any attention.

Might have just convinced myself to DNS block f95 at the router level. Do have a patreon sub to manage though.

Reactions: Jorge.LeGrande

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
To unsub from thread or not, that is the question. Maybe I should just avoid this site for a few months. Seems like everything I watch is either half-abandoned delayed on end or update/pacing is too small/slow to be worth any attention.

Might have just convinced myself to DNS block f95 at the router level. Do have a patreon sub to manage though.
Ah, mate... I'm very nostalgic when I think about my first year on F95. In 2017, the devs were more serious, hard working and more communicative too. ICSTOR, himself, was one of the most reliable Dev at that time and completed a lot of projects on a regular basis. I think that the " incest-game trend " attracted a lot of new Devs who wanted to make some cash. Unfortunately, in 2020, 3/4 of them became unreliable, lazy and liars.

I even remember a time when DarkCookie delivered updates each month ! This time is gone. Things change. IMHO, you should just ignore this thread. If the update ever comes out one day, good. If it doesn't, at least, our hopes won't get hurt... In conclusion, I would like to point out (again, in my humble opinion), the biggest scam I ever saw. A certain GumdropGames and his dual family update which will never come out. There's no game. There's nothing. People are so naive... Man...

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes