3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
visual novel
Yes, it's not longer freeroam. If you still have questions just play it, and the game will answer them for you. Although it's been a while since it's updated.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
is the story the same?
There seemed to be little to no story the first time. There was a really good one going with the reboot. Quite a lot for a first release, as it were. But as others have said, its now been forever since we last heard from the Dev. The game was updated in June, he posted twice on Patreon about what was coming in the next chapter (including pictures), and then silence.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I felt bad for not remembering this game so I did another play through. I think the reason I didn't remember it properly because last time I played it it was a sandbox. This version was much superior though and the flow is a lot better. Storywise having your main LI involved in any sort of rape scenario is like playing Russian Roulette. You just never know if it's going to turn off players or not. Her backstory sounds pretty dark and I don't know if a some of players would be susceptible to a "damaged" Li. Sucks this was abandoned though, I wanted to know what happens next.

henrick

Apr 17, 2018
I'm surprised that I have not seen this game before, but even more I'm surprised that it is abandoned

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I'm surprised that I have not seen this game before, but even more I'm surprised that it is abandoned
The abandonment was abrupt, in a time when the dev was posting on Patreon about what they were planning on doing next. Hopefully nothing happened to them IRL, but no one seems to know.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes