3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
The abandonment was abrupt, in a time when the dev was posting on Patreon about what they were planning on doing next. Hopefully nothing happened to them IRL, but no one seems to know.
Still no word on whether dev caught a bus or COVAIDS? The abrupt nature of everything is very curious.

Reactions: Sihn8

SilX

May 15, 2019
It looks like something fucked up happened, or he just straight lied in the last posts to get the most of his patreons.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
lol I don't know why I keep torturing myself playing abandoned games only to get hooked on the premise and the characters only to run out of game to play with no chance to ever see the rest of it resolved. Of course just our luck, just as the mafia/antagonists are introduced and revealed, not to mention the MC and mom are really getting closer to crossing that taboo line game is abandoned.

It's actually even more frustrating when you consider the dev posted on his Patreon the next chapter was 3/4 of the way complete and was shooting for Ch.6 update release within 1-2 weeks with some sample screens and the plot centering around Amanda getting her turn with the MC. :mad: :poop:

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
It looks like something fucked up happened, or he just straight lied in the last posts to get the most of his patreons.
Doesn't sound like it since he was active, but then a year of silence with some people still being patrons?
Maybe we'll never know....

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Nah, it's over. In 4 years I'm on this site, only two abandonned games kinda " broke my heart " if I can put it that way. This one and Milf's Resort. All the other abandonned games left me insensitive.

Reactions: lightpower
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes