3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Added the abandoned prefix. The latest post from the dev was that the update is coming . That was 4 months ago...
He's not active on the Discord server either.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
nice girls with great big tits. story sounds... okay i guess. can someone tell me how the guy you play looks? old friend means he is old? would be nice. wouldn't like to play a young nice looking guy. but according to the pics you won't see him anyway?? o_O but its abandoned i know... hm...

pablo25

May 17, 2018
To unsub from thread or not, that is the question. Maybe I should just avoid this site for a few months. Seems like everything I watch is either half-abandoned delayed on end or update/pacing is too small/slow to be worth any attention.

Might have just convinced myself to DNS block f95 at the router level. Do have a patreon sub to manage though.
same feeling here.... this game was the reason why i joined F95.... then i started to like this game and "Where the heart is"... i really hope this wil continu building...
well... atleast i have more time for online games tho... but no one to play it with :/

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Another one bites the dust. Sad to see it abandoned after it was finally made playable, this game has some of the hottest and juiciest women I have ever seen. Rest in Pepperoni. :cry:
I felt the same way. The original game was just so empty, like a demo of what the scenes and background would look like. Then he rebooted it and gave it a fantastic start! I was so excited......then nothing. Weird.

May 27, 2017
I felt the same way. The original game was just so empty, like a demo of what the scenes and background would look like. Then he rebooted it and gave it a fantastic start! I was so excited......then nothing. Weird.
Yeah, it was a good decision to cut the grind out entirely. I liked the art-style and models, but the grind was meaningless and unbearable. After the rework, the game tells a more coherent story, I actually cared about the story and characters. Man, the way it ended, definitely left me wanting more.
His Patreon was last updated in July, I feel like there's a microscopic chance he might come back, but I'm just lying to myself. If you enjoy doing something and are able to live off it, why would you stop doing it? Maybe he lost his passion/interest, or he just wasn't earning enough, or could be health/family problems. He still has 92 Patreon supporters, and he did say he would finish the project regardless of the amount of support. So while miniscule, there is a chance he might pick it back up. *fingers crossed*

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah, it was a good decision to cut the grind out entirely. I liked the art-style and models, but the grind was meaningless and unbearable. After the rework, the game tells a more coherent story, I actually cared about the story and characters. Man, the way it ended, definitely left me wanting more.
His Patreon was last updated in July, I feel like there's a microscopic chance he might come back, but I'm just lying to myself. If you enjoy doing something and are able to live off it, why would you stop doing it? Maybe he lost his passion/interest, or he just wasn't earning enough, or could be health/family problems. He still has 92 Patreon supporters, and he did say he would finish the project regardless of the amount of support. So while miniscule, there is a chance he might pick it back up. *fingers crossed*
Its weird because there were several developers just like this, that either made a huge update to their game or released the first version at about the same point this past summer.....and then went away, seemingly.

Reactions: Rexaureus

jrosen

Feb 17, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough for this because I liked it, and the current guide is for the game before the rework. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.1.0

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
is anything specific changed with the rework?

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes