3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017

Hello everyone!
Just got home yesterday after recovering for most of the year now, and for the time being it seems I'm heathy-ish. The disease wasn't very debilitating, physically at least, considering how I felt in the first months and only ended up having to follow a strict diet and exercising regularly, I've been told to count myself lucky. It has been a rough year for all of us to be sure, which makes the level of support for the game even more massive, did not expect that to be honest! And sorry for keeping everyone in the dark, it was not my intention.
Now, about getting a new update out, a good chunk of the scenes were ready with some renders as well, but I'm not going to set an eta in case any other issues come up, plus I'm a little rusty as you can imagine.
All in all things could be worse but they're not so I'm going to try and find a new normal somehow, and finish the game!
Thank you again for your huge support and please stay safe!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Hello everyone!
Just got home yesterday after recovering for most of the year now, and for the time being it seems I'm heathy-ish. The disease wasn't very debilitating, physically at least, considering how I felt in the first months and only ended up having to follow a strict diet and exercising regularly, I've been told to count myself lucky. It has been a rough year for all of us to be sure, which makes the level of support for the game even more massive, did not expect that to be honest! And sorry for keeping everyone in the dark, it was not my intention.
Now, about getting a new update out, a good chunk of the scenes were ready with some renders as well, but I'm not going to set an eta in case any other issues come up, plus I'm a little rusty as you can imagine.
All in all things could be worse but they're not so I'm going to try and find a new normal somehow, and finish the game!
NO FUCKING WAY... :O If he really had health issues, I sincerely wish him all the best and a good recovery.

Still,

Reactions: fugazi666

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019

Hello everyone!
Nice

Reactions: daemonblackfyre

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
best adult game related news of the year! wooohoooooo!!! i don't even care if the next update takes a few months to come out, as long as i know the dev is back at it.

crazykwan

Jul 16, 2021

Hello everyone!
So Happy, Trying to hold my tears

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello
one of the most interesting games around really goes on - big thanks to the developer and my best wishes for the future. as soon as there will be a timeline for future updates, i will think about supporting this project on patreon, although i don´t like / accept with all the patreon-rules. please keep up this great work now and stay health.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes