3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
If you read back a bit you can see the dev had major health issues and needed a year~ to recover from it
yes i saw from patreon before then.. i mean after this developer should consider sex scene with mc's mom ... at least or not .. i have been playing this game since V 0.1 -0.9 before changing to CH 1-2

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
(TG!) the sandbox has gone! Another dev who has finally realised that sandboxes are not popular.
A small point; why do they drive on the wrong side of the road.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm going to have to start using my browser's torrent add-on more often, now that Nopy is gone. I just grabbed this game in under 5 mins using your torrent. Thanks! Sure beats the ol' days when you would spend days begging someone to seed for just 5 mins so you could grab those last few packets :D

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Decided to do a walkthrough for this because I liked it, and the current guide is for the game before the rework. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.2

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
You're an outright saint

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Back to The Cabin HD Ch.6.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I haven't played this before but so i can't say for when the game was a sandbox, but the transition to VN could have been handled better, i chose to give Eleanor a massage right after the whole date thing with Mary, and after we fuck Eleanor she asks if the MC was a virgin and he confirms it, but just the day before he was fucking Mary.
The game is really good but i was like :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Back to The Cabin HD Ch.6.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Is this the latest version? Because its written Ch 6

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes