3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Agreed, it needs a proper quest log and maybe a better navigation UI. Right now there seems to be way too much clicking and repetition with no clear path as to what to do next. If I hadn't read through this thread I would never got a handjob from mother, and I'm still to see other content from girls in town but I just cannot be bothered trying to unlock it.

It would benefit a lot with an icon navigation system like A Family Venture or The Headmaster. Clicking 10 times to get from your room to the village is annoying as fuck after you have done it 200 times. And an inbuilt walk through or hint system would be nice.
You can read changelog and then is easy to find all new content...

D

Deleted member 1656668

From what I understood from the guide on main page is that in order to unlock some things you need to do the main quests and than you be able to unlock some new events for example the MQ2 unlocks ability to hunt at some point which once done couple times successfully gives more location options. :unsure:
Once you can hunt and clear the forest and make it safe with regular hunts, you will unlock hikes in the woods with or without your mom, picnics at the lake with your mom.

D

Deleted member 1656668

Agreed, it needs a proper quest log and maybe a better navigation UI. Right now there seems to be way too much clicking and repetition with no clear path as to what to do next. If I hadn't read through this thread I would never got a handjob from mother, and I'm still to see other content from girls in town but I just cannot be bothered trying to unlock it.

It would benefit a lot with an icon navigation system like A Family Venture or The Headmaster. Clicking 10 times to get from your room to the village is annoying as fuck after you have done it 200 times. And an inbuilt walk through or hint system would be nice.
Once you connect with Mary, go to her house early in a.m. during the week and go with her to unlock scenes. And see Eleanor at her house on weekend a.m. to unlock scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: asd33asd33

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
FOot of the mountain grind is like that biatch of a game called tangled. All my saves are tangled i cant even play that game anymore...luckily in this game my saves work. Somehow..
Y'all need to play Second Happiness to experiences what true grinding is.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1570222359313.png

Sep 30 at 10:50pm
BtTC Weekly News [5]
Hi all,
I will be working on the new engine in parallel with each game release, so there won't be any delays because of it.
Changes on patreon:
  • The walk-through is now available with every game release
Changes to the game:
  • The new game engine - Will have a choice-based/points progression system with a visual-novel style, the resolution will receive a bump to 1080p. Story-wise things will be more linear with some occasional scenes for roaming if the situation calls for it. Music, sound effects and ambience will also be added
  • Workflow changes - Writing and scene planning will come first (Instead of scenes and rendering) followed by rendering and editing

game teasers,
news

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Interesting, scenes are 100% done, but writing is 0% done. So now they've got to fit the words to the scenes? Hmm, could be interesting. Picture shows her flat on her back on the bed, legs spread apart, but the words could be inserted to say, "I should defrost the refrigerator." Like I said, it could be interesting indeed. Lip synching gone wrong. Hah!

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
This is great news. The game changes are sorely needed, especially the move to a linear story progression instead of the horrid sandbox grind it is now. Very much looking forward to the next update.

May 21, 2018
Interesting, scenes are 100% done, but writing is 0% done. So now they've got to fit the words to the scenes? Hmm, could be interesting. Picture shows her flat on her back on the bed, legs spread apart, but the words could be inserted to say, "I should defrost the refrigerator." Like I said, it could be interesting indeed. Lip synching gone wrong. Hah!

v 0.7 has been released. We are waiting for 0.8

May 21, 2018
View attachment 419534

BtTC Weekly News [5]
Hi all,
I will be working on the new engine in parallel with each game release, so there won't be any delays because of it.
Changes on patreon:
Changes to the game:
  • The new game engine - Will have a choice-based/points progression system with a visual-novel style, the resolution will receive a bump to 1080p. Story-wise things will be more linear with some occasional scenes for roaming if the situation calls for it. Music, sound effects and ambience will also be added
  • Workflow changes - Writing and scene planning will come first (Instead of scenes and rendering) followed by rendering and editing

game teasers,
news

Hey man, you the poll choices? I just wanna peek at them.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Can't tricker the HJ scene.. and in the guide it says something about buying swimsuit and shit like that. I don't have that option either. Is my game broken?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
View attachment 419534

BtTC Weekly News [5]
Hi all,
Changes on patreon:
Changes to the game:

game teasers,
news
Hmmm, really strange. Scenes were 100% done on 4th of October. We are the 7th November today - what's going on ? :/

May 21, 2018
The dev realised he suffers from depression and male breast cancer. There's also been multiple deaths in the family, he has a burn-out and generally you have no idea how hard it is to make all this and should be eternally grateful that it's available at all.
I guess.
Wow.. That's... Too much info I guess. Did he really say that though? OrbOrigin stated in his patreon post about his father's death. The reason why he can't work on the project.

Don't know about DrZukinsky though. Last time I heard he came from a vacation before he relesed the 0.7.

User4862

May 26, 2019
Wow.. That's... Too much info I guess. Did he really say that though? OrbOrigin stated in his patreon post about his father's death. The reason why he can't work on the project.

Don't know about DrZukinsky though. Last time I heard he came from a vacation before he relesed the 0.7.
im sure thats all nonsense. Dr. Zukinksky said the game is being redesigned to be more linear visual novel style, instead of the open world style, which the current release is ( ). if the game has been delayed, that would be my guess why.

theres been no mention of a delay on patreon, however, last post seen here https://f95zone.to/threads/back-to-the-cabin-v0-7-dr-zukinksky.21104/post-2512885. something may have been said on discord, but i wouldnt know, i dont use it. and a sad truth is, Dr. Zukinksky doesnt seem to be too forthcoming with progress updates.

regardless, anything said, especially something like that, without citing a source, probably just being a jackass.

Reactions: thioky
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes