Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga 0.15 EN, PT, ES,FR (Edited images and translations )

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bangingslife

Jun 23, 2021
Pls Master Noda re-upload the file it doesn't exist anymore I love this mod and hoping you port it on Android aswell

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
helloooo: Oh my God, than a incredible thing but I do not manage to discharge it of no part please get it up on Mega or another responsible place ... Greetings and Thanks Sorry no speak English

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
if you could upload it to MEGA or dropfiles, it's a real shame not to be able to see it. Greetings and thanks

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I don't seem to have the version of the game that this mod goes to but I did save the mod. For some reason there's an extra 'game' folder, if you just copy the folders over you'll end up with a "Game\Game\files.rpy" path when it needs to be "Game\files.rpy"

edit:
I managed to find a working link to v0.15

Last edited:

Bangingslife

Jun 23, 2021
I don't seem to have the version of the game that this mod goes to but I did save the mod. For some reason there's an extra 'game' folder, if you just copy the folders over you'll end up with a "Game\Game\files.rpy" path when it needs to be "Game\files.rpy"

edit:
I managed to find a working link to v0.15
Thank you for this any idea how to use this on android

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Thank you for this any idea how to use this on android
I believe it has to be integrated with the game files before being turned into the APK you install. I don't believe there's any way to integrate the mod after the game has been installed.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote