3.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Ill never understand dudes getting mad at free content. Like shit make the game urself if your going to bitch about it.
The facts are that not only was Scotty a patron, but he posted updates here many times (as proof of that!) so it's very likely that AG is more of a free fapper and a hypocrite who blames others for something he has done so much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scotty1212

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Whatever you write here will not change anything. Sometimes I think that the best motivation for Zip would be if the topic were dead. But we don't know this guy, maybe we should feel sorry for him? Maybe he's now fighting on the streets of Caracas for a slice of bread and that's why he doesn't have time?

• Haha
Reactions: Copernik
Oct 26, 2022
The facts are that not only was Scotty a patron, but he posted updates here many times (as proof of that!) so it's very likely that AG is more of a free fapper and a hypocrite who blames others for something he has done so much.
This guy doesn't even understand the person he quoted was mocking ridiculous angry people like him. Pretty funny to watch actually.

And we all know Scotty had a meltdown and reported Zips accounts and got him banned.
Just because someone willingly donates like 5 bucks a month (price of a cup of coffee) a few times to a Dev.
Doesn't give you the right to report them for content when you don't get a update.

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
This guy doesn't even understand the person he quoted was mocking ridiculous angry people like him. Pretty funny to watch actually.

And we all know Scotty had a meltdown and reported Zips accounts and got him banned.
Just because someone willingly donates like 5 bucks a month (price of a cup of coffee) a few times to a Dev.
Doesn't give you the right to report them for content when you don't get a update.

You keep talking about Scotty, but it's very clear that you are the one with the problem. From what I've noticed, you attack him quite regularly with your butt hurt. A chronic pain in the ass about what he did. He had the right to do it. Get over it.

And seriously, this constant whining on the forum is getting boring. From what I see, more and more people can't stand reading this anymore. Go and cry on other forums plz.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

” And we all know Scotty had a meltdown and reported Zips accounts and got him banned. ”- this is only in your dubious mind, there is no clear evidence of this, what is known for sure is that many other accounts were banned at the same time for violating their rules. You continue to accuse others of being free fappers, when this is exactly your characterization, so you are also a hypocrite, because as I wrote Scotty as the patron, he gave us updates many times and you probably have downloaded from him and that's not just for him you also attacked someone else who was doing the same,ma5k.

Oct 26, 2022
He had the right to do it.
If you think Scotty had the "right" to report Zip's game (the reason we are all right here) for content (incest and rape). Scotty getting Zip's accounts banned. Then you are a part of the problem. Attacking DEVs like that is psycho entitled bullshit.
this constant whining on the forum is getting boring
Hey we agree on something my angry friend. Why don't all of you who are raging over this free masturbatory game act like adults and go play something else?

Once again for those playing at home.

This is a free game for 99% of you.
It's a game you play with 1 hand on your ugly cock and the other on your keyboard.
This delay aint a real problem. Go turn on the news for those.
Being this upset over waiting for the update is super cringe and absolutely embarrassing.
1662033622101835.gif

Have a great day everybody!

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
If you think Scotty had the "right" to report Zip's game (the reason we are all right here) for content (incest and rape). Scotty getting Zip's accounts banned. Then you are a part of the problem. Attacking DEVs like that is psycho entitled bullshit.
Hey we agree on something my angry friend. Why don't all of you who are raging over this free masturbatory game act like adults and go play something else?

It's a game you play with 1 hand on your ugly cock and the other on your keyboard.
Being this upset over waiting for the update is super cringe and absolutely embarrassing.
View attachment 3555432

Using your way of thinking, he had the right to report Zip to protect people from unwanted content. Promoting rape and incest? It can't be like this!! Even among mature adult men this is unacceptable :)
Scotty didn't admit that he DID it, so it's just speculation. Zip's behavior just pisses people off, you are obviously focused on something different than the rest, that's why you don't understand it.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

View attachment 3555432

This delay aint a real problem. Go turn on the news for those.”- You keep judging only about your own case. Fortunately, not everyone is like that or a butt-kisser...

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Looks like I've been fooled again. I thought he wouldn't post any more stories and would just publish what he had. Let there be even these two events and several dozen renders. But no... What kind of IDIOT do you have to be to not be able to improve your OWN, TRIMMED code within a few hours?? It's not millions of lines... I have no intention of reporting him, but I wish this malicious dick would be thrown out of every possible place.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yrban7477

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Using your way of thinking, he had the right to report Zip to protect people from unwanted content. Promoting rape and incest? It can't be like this!! Even among mature adult men this is unacceptable :)
Scotty didn't admit that he DID it, so it's just speculation. Zip's behavior just pisses people off, you are obviously focused on something different than the rest, that's why you don't understand it.
I did request a full refund... You see, under EU law, and UK (I live in UK), a digital product in development, HAS TO HAVE!! completion date. This one does not, so I was within my rights to request a refund. (Not gonna go to court over 160 quid tho... still, thats nearly half of my monthly mortgage rate) ...What, might have put Zip in the spotlights. However, as far as I know, I wasn't the only one. There were quite few PATREONS!! that called him out on his patreon wall posts as well.

Reactions: yrban7477

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I did request a full refund... You see, under EU law, and UK (I live in UK), a digital product in development, HAS TO HAVE!! completion date. This one does not, so I was within my rights to request a refund. (Not gonna go to court over 160 quid tho... still, thats nearly half of my monthly mortgage rate) ...What, might have put Zip in the spotlights. However, as far as I know, I wasn't the only one. There were quite few PATREONS!! that called him out on his patreon wall posts as well.
You were naive enough to think he was kicked out because of you! In reality you probably put some attention on him at best, but admittedly many others were banned at the same time, so it was more of a campaign by them to enforce their rules. RAInces was also excluded then, with no relation to this story!

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Patreon operates under the laws of the state of California and only there you can pursue your claims.

Limitation of liability
To summarize: If you lose money as a result of using Patreon, any payment to you is limited to the amount of money we have earned through your use of Patreon.
To the greatest extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you for any incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of these terms, or your use or attempted use of Patreon. To the greatest extent permitted by law, our liability for damages is limited to the amount of money we have earned through your use of Patreon. We are specifically not liable for loss associated with unfulfilled offerings and benefits and from losses caused by conflicting contractual agreements. For this clause, “we” and “our” is defined to include our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and third-party service providers.
Dispute resolution

To summarize: If you have a problem, please talk to us. Any disputes with us must be resolved in San Francisco under California law.
We encourage you to contact us if you have an issue. If a dispute does arise out of these terms or in relation to your use of Patreon, then the dispute will be resolved in the federal or state courts located in San Francisco, California. Both parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the San Francisco courts for the purpose of resolving any such dispute. California law, excluding its conflict of law provisions, governs these terms, all other Patreon policies, and any dispute that arises between you and Patreon.

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017

View attachment 3555432

How long has it been since then? 2 months? So every 2 to 3 days you either hassle him or paste historical posts. It's seriously getting boring. You have a problem with yourself, man, that's it. It's unbearable to read anymore.

I don't know if you realize how much you're spoiling the mood on this forum. I used to look at it neutrally, but now I see a frustrated person who's chronically upset about something.

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
lol are you for real?
You think RAGE CRYING over and over like you all do doesn't "spoil the mood"?
Constantly bitching. No talk at all about the game itself. Just your entitled outrage.

GTFO.
This is my last post, because I don't intend to waste time on a clown who specializes in constantly picking on others and probably has no other worries.
You better find a life, man, because this forum is seriously harming you.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Patreon operates under the laws of the state of California and only there you can pursue your claims.

Limitation of liability
To summarize: If you lose money as a result of using Patreon, any payment to you is limited to the amount of money we have earned through your use of Patreon.
To the greatest extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you for any incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of these terms, or your use or attempted use of Patreon. To the greatest extent permitted by law, our liability for damages is limited to the amount of money we have earned through your use of Patreon. We are specifically not liable for loss associated with unfulfilled offerings and benefits and from losses caused by conflicting contractual agreements. For this clause, “we” and “our” is defined to include our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and third-party service providers.
Dispute resolution

To summarize: If you have a problem, please talk to us. Any disputes with us must be resolved in San Francisco under California law.
We encourage you to contact us if you have an issue. If a dispute does arise out of these terms or in relation to your use of Patreon, then the dispute will be resolved in the federal or state courts located in San Francisco, California. Both parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the San Francisco courts for the purpose of resolving any such dispute. California law, excluding its conflict of law provisions, governs these terms, all other Patreon policies, and any dispute that arises between you and Patreon.
Simply put, Patreon is a ripoffs, artist conmen ...

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
What a clown View attachment 3557180 ! He stated here that he has 2 accounts a while ago... As usual he is attacking someone for something he did himself.
I know, now he'll write that I'm another one of Scotty's accounts because he has no idea what to do next.

If he has something against Scotty, he should take it private. We don't need to be involved. Simple.

But then he wouldn't have the show he's so desperately seeking.

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes