3.40 star(s) 28 Votes
Oct 26, 2022
This is my last post, because...
Literally a few hours later...
I know, now he'll write that I'm..
1634214755256.gif

Also I only have one account. (unlike some people ;))
Your protector/boyfriend is simply obsessed with me and makes shit up.

Then again pathetic is as pathetic does.

Too bad this thread couldn't actually be about this game instead of the constant angry complaining. Oh well.
But then again you all are the real fans right?

Reactions: Stil996

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
(y)

View attachment 3558209

Too bad this thread couldn't actually be about this game instead of the constant angry complaining. Oh well.
A mudança deveria começar por ti...

# My friend, maybe it's time to talk the talk and walk the walk. Seriously, you're kinda smart so think about it: do what you preach - stop complaining and just talk about the game (or help fans out).

(I don't preach bending over so I'll keep complaining as long as the dev is in the wrong. You know, as a real fan should :ROFLMAO:. Stay well my friend.)

american gothic painting.jpg It's funny because it's true. Peace (y)

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

# My friend, maybe it's time to talk the talk and walk the walk. Seriously, you're kinda smart so think about it: do what you preach - stop complaining and just talk about the game (or help fans out).

(I don't preach bending over so I'll keep complaining as long as dev is in the wrong. You know, as a real fan should do :ROFLMAO:. Stay well my friend.)

View attachment 3558399 It's funny because it's true. Peace (y)
I guess this old fart is smart like a cork in the ass...

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017

View attachment 3558209

And of course, in a typical way for you, you omitted your statement that provoked me to respond. Others have already written that you're a hypocrite, and there's no point in me repeating it.

And then that silly Joker portrait. What's that supposed to suggest? That you're misunderstood? You're suggesting that society rejects people like you? Of course, there's no reflection on why that might be.

As I mentioned earlier, you need this show. It's about attention

And if you really think this thread is about the game, then talk about the game instead of constantly picking on people.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
And of course, in a typical way for you, you omitted your statement that provoked me to respond. Others have already written that you're a hypocrite, and there's no point in me repeating it.

And then that silly Joker portrait. What's that supposed to suggest? That you're misunderstood? You're suggesting that society rejects people like you? Of course, there's no reflection on why that might be.

As I mentioned earlier, you need this show. It's about attention

And if you really think this thread is about the game, then talk about the game instead of constantly picking on people.
Talvez não seja bem isso...

# Maybe it's not about getting attention. I really believe he's being honest when expressing his (skewed but valid) opinion - that's just Zip behind an alias after all, so self defense :ROFLMAO:...

As Sid01 mentioned, this thread has a life of its own. So our good friend American Gothic is also enjoying this as a hobby, as many of us do, while waiting for the game. It's his (abnoxious) way of having fun, but who am I to talk... :ROFLMAO:

Does he love the spotlight? He sure does... So better move on... (he's harmless)

john1230

Oct 6, 2020

(I don't preach bending over so I'll keep complaining as long as the dev is in the wrong. You know, as a real fan should :ROFLMAO:. Stay well my friend.)

View attachment 3558399 It's funny because it's true. Peace (y)
Ouch! Did you really have to call him out so hard? you got me feeling sorry for the guy:(

Back on topic. There was 30 comments on the "uploading to Mega" thread on SubscribeStar last I checked. Now there's 38. How angry are the comments from his supporters? (I don't really want to know, this is just for the benefit of the F95 mods:ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Ouch! Did you really have to call him out so hard? you got me feeling sorry for the guy:(

Back on topic. There was 30 comments on the "uploading to Mega" thread on SubscribeStar last I checked. Now there's 38. How angry are the comments from his supporters? (I don't really want to know, this is just for the benefit of the F95 mods:ROFLMAO:)
Coisas normais...

# I don't think I've been that much harsh on him, quite the contrary - he's ok (y). We go way back and by now we feel confortable with this kind of language, even when we mean well. Harmless horseplay. It was more of a tapping on the shoulder... We have our fun.

Angry reactions are quite understandable for any fan let alone paying ones...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: john1230

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
É um post normal entre nós...

# I don't think I've been that much harsh on him, quite the contrary. We go way back and we feel confortable with this kind of speech between us, even when we mean well. Harmless horseplay. I never meant to bash him but to tap him on the shoulder... I won't change, he won't change but we have our fun.

Angry reactions are quite understandable for any fan let alone paying ones...
He doesn't need a pat on the shoulder, he needs cold showers and possibly some electric shocks!

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
He doesn't need a pat on the shoulder, he needs cold showers and possibly some electric shocks!
Isso já não se usa...

# We don't say electric shocks but "bringing him to reason" :ROFLMAO:

( Not patting - gentle /friendly - but tapping - pointing out a mistake ).

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I know, now he'll write that I'm another one of Scotty's accounts because he has no idea what to do next.

If he has something against Scotty, he should take it private. We don't need to be involved. Simple.

But then he wouldn't have the show he's so desperately seeking.
In the end he's persistent and entertaining as some dog's shit on sneaker's white sole...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
im so glad i dont give a shit.once the lucy shower scene is finished this shit show is as well
Entendo perfeitamente.

# If you mean "more updates, less drama", I totally respect/agree with that. Who wouldn't...? But it's precisely the lack of updates that's tipping the scale.

Leaving it behind after Lucy's shower? Then maybe it's time to move on as it won't come out any time soon. If ever... (difficult to get "perfect" animation for such a highlight in storyline).

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 28 Votes