3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Relax guys in 3 months and 3 days it will be an year without update it’s not that bad
Sem micro update queres tu dizer...

# Without a micro update, you mean... And yes I remember him posting those almost every three months... Ahh... Those were the days... :ROFLMAO: The only thing that never changes is him being way behind his own release dates. But changing that would be too vanilla :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: smn743

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
that's pretty funny. If Zip can release as often as Rainces then we can all forget and move on with life and don't have any expectations about this game
Que poeta...

# Two wrongs make a right... Beautiful. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
ZipTieFun today at 16:00

Fine... I will leave out the sex scenes and just have talking.... only joking....

I will put together a quick walkthrough as some people will skip the dialogue and will bitch there is no new content.... Also I just need create new save point for people who do not want to start from the begining....

With all the new changes your old saves will not work but you can use the save that come in the download... I have not figured out how to add them to the android version so you may need to add them manually.

I am busy today so I will upload tomorrow GMT. It not perfect so no complaints.

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
I really thought everyone move on from this game but i guess not Zip also known as Axeman is still doing his thing since 2021 keeping false promises and giving bullshit to fans no wonder why his patreon got shutdown. maybe his subscriberstar aswell? Like dude stop using Rainces game to milk from other people just because you gave them little fucks and little updates.

Santoly

Apr 17, 2020
ZipTieFun today at 16:00

Fine... I will leave out the sex scenes and just have talking.... only joking....

I will put together a quick walkthrough as some people will skip the dialogue and will bitch there is no new content.... Also I just need create new save point for people who do not want to start from the begining....

With all the new changes your old saves will not work but you can use the save that come in the download... I have not figured out how to add them to the android version so you may need to add them manually.

I am busy today so I will upload tomorrow GMT. It not perfect so no complaints.
images.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
RESTART THE GAME FROM THE BEGINNING ..... of course . from the last update who remembers anything anymore ...... put Carl's shoes back on?.. no Adam .. max?
ahh no bobby I'm bobby yes I remember now ^^

Tuesday... I have a question but why does Ziptiefun always use Monday or Tuesday then jump straight to the weekend. Why never use Thursday? or Friday as an update date?

edit: don't make me regret the question and don't tell me that Wednesday, Thursday and Friday him is Rainces :eek:
View attachment creepy-troll-train-ride-prv4gsnp7zk513zv.webp

drawntogetha

Jul 9, 2020
RESTART THE GAME FROM THE BEGINNING ..... of course . from the last update who remembers anything anymore ...... put Carl's shoes back on?.. no Adam .. max?

Tuesday... I have a question but why does Ziptiefun always use Monday or Tuesday then jump straight to the weekend. Why never use Thursday? or Friday as an update date?

edit: don't make me regret the question and don't tell me that Wednesday, Thursday and Friday him is Rainces :eek:
View attachment 3631478
There's some mental gymnastics involved I believe, somehow it computes to buying extra time for himself, e.g. he says it's Tuesday, then Tuesday never happens, so it is the weekend so can be a hero to give the update when people are off work. Why not Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, my guess, is that if it doesn't allow that much time to actually do anything b4 the holy weekend arrives. And then weekend comes on and he has some real life things to do, so the attitude is just "fuck it".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: tonyzz and edgaia

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

View attachment 3631478
There was a time when he wanted to blacken the nipples if you remember... He also wanted to redo some parts (almost all...). His excuses as well the BS-s come in cycles over and over probably…

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes