Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Blames53

May 2, 2020
Axeman 99 plsss link for andriod the link you just released has a bug we can't play properly because there is a bug plss link for andriod the fix plsss link

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey lads,

Update 1.2 is ready for download..

Video preview of what is in update 1.2 --

########## Version 1.2 update ###########

update from 1.0 to 1.2 ( This is only from installed version 1.0)
--- Please READ --- Update only, NEEDS version 1.0 already installed

##########

Will upload full version 1.2 (2.8Gb) tomorrow along with android version(after testing)

What is in the update:

6 girls to catch in the store. 3 in the Groceries / 3 clothing Department

You can now patrol the Groceries area and catch thief's and earn money.
Clothing Department gets unlock once you catch 10 thief's (Rank 1)

Store back office gets unlock at Rank 2 (20 thief's) this will not get used until next update where you can talk to the girls :)

Add the first night scene for Liza and also and evening scenes needed to to progress further with the night scene.

evening scene is available every Wednesday and Friday evening.
The new night scenes is Wednesday and Friday.

The scrapbook is fully working now so you can keep happy photos of your family :)

scrapbook.png

Also continued on the main story-line and added in the Mike phone scenes.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2019
Thank you, and now it's stupid question time.

To play the update, all we need to do is extract the files and replace the old ones in the C:\Path of your system\BadBobbySagaEnhanced-v15_mod_1.0-pc\BadBobbySagaEnhanced-v15_mod_1.0-pc\game folder with the ones from this recent update?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Thank you, and now it's stupid question time.

To play the update, all we need to do is extract the files and replace the old ones in the C:\Path of your system\BadBobbySagaEnhanced-v15_mod_1.0-pc\BadBobbySagaEnhanced-v15_mod_1.0-pc\game folder with the ones from this recent update?
That is correct. copy the below files:
1588642536202.png
and put them in the game folder..

1588642585444.png

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Loving so far! But I'm stuck at 15/17 with Lisa, with the 4 pictures and no hints about what's next, what I'm doing wrong?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Loving so far! But I'm stuck at 15/17 with Lisa, with the 4 pictures and no hints about what's next, what I'm doing wrong?
Keep talking to her in the kitchen Monday,Wednesday and Friday @ noon and give her money to increase her affection once it is 10 or higher you can ask her about mike which is
Tuesday - early morning
or
Wednesday noon.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Keep talking to her in the kitchen Monday,Wednesday and Friday @ noon and give her money to increase her affection once it is 10 or higher you can ask her about mike which is
Tuesday - early morning
or
Wednesday noon.
Thank you!

EDIT: At 8 affection, in kitchen after Lisa say goodbye, get this error (unskippable):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
Hey lads,

Update 1.2 is ready for download..

Also continued on the main story-line and added in the Mike phone scenes.
Very nice, Axeman. Great work.
The new Lisa scenes are amazing.
Keep up the good work!

Do you plan to add a gallery with the scenes? This is something I miss a lot. I have to keep several savefiles to replay the scenes.

Blames53

May 2, 2020
hopefully there is a game to play so we have the andriod phones waiting because they don't have a laptop or pc and after the test and no bugs open about 12pm they'll fix the bug thank you for the game tomorrow

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Anybody know why I'm still getting the laptop when I click on security? I installed it exactly how it's suppose to be done, but it's still not working for me.....

Reactions: Raja arslan

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Anybody know why I'm still getting the laptop when I click on security? I installed it exactly how it's suppose to be done, but it's still not working for me.....
Looks like you have not copied all the files. The easy thing to do is download the new full version .

I have uploaded the full version 1.2a. Try and use this instead. Just download it and extract.

Last edited:
Reactions: JagHond
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes