mikel8519

May 11, 2020
lol that a lot of interesting tags ...But what's inside? What tags are somehow done ? Or is it all just "planed" - perhaps in second live :D

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
When I finish rendering. For now I don't give a release date, because it depends on how much work I have to do in my real job. I work on it in my spare time for now.
Anyway, I've been very busy in November and I just restarted the development the day before yesterday.
Faz com calma. Por agora, dos 3 remakes o teu é aquele no qual deposito menos esperanças. É mesmo assim. Os outros já estão noutro nivel do desenvolvimento. No entanto pretendes fazer algo que aprecio e respeito: queres ser fiel ao original, sem inventar muito, eliminando o que está errado no original. E isso tem muito significafo para um fan. Terás também um lugar próprio entre os remakes uma vez que serás o unico. Pf não desistas, prossegue com essa ideia e cá esperaremos o teu lançamento

# Take your time. Your game is the one I have least expectations out of the three remakes for now. It's just like so. The others are on a different stage of development already. Yet I really appreciate and respect what you intend to do: stay strictly true to the original, without losing focus on your main goal - shaving off the mistakes of the original game. And believe it or not, that's important for a true fan. This also means it will earn a special spot among the remakes by being the only one. Please keep going. we'll eagerly wait its release.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I hope he still is, cause all I see on discord is weekly reports and if I want to read them I have to pay, I'm barely getting by as it is now I'm not financially stable atm to support a game I like

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes