Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Hi sorry unfortunately in this period I have been very busy. too much.
I preferred to continue my second project A Big Family in Debt, because I'm closer to release (I could not do otherwise)
as soon as I can get free, I will continue but for now I prefer to complete one at least one release

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
So is there a chance that you're gonna release the game next month, but not being rude you're still not giving news on the people on patreon since december, because it feels like were meeting rainces again just my thoughts. even though im not a supporter yet because the game is really too short and not much have any content yet but i hope you will gonna do a great job on the game in the next update.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Not sure, if this is open to suggestions but i would hope that for domination, the pimple Bob can make mom wear skimpy clothing like fetish clothing.
Unlike the first game i tried and nothing happens after laying in bed all the time, i hope this will shows something more.
There is only so much hugging i can do. Perhaps also groping should be part of domination.
So i hope this will be continued and not abandoned. I can see why things can take some time, especially if this is made on spare time. So i do not give up hopes. I just really wish it will evolve to the game i was hoping in the beginning.
Cheers

p.s. in my first game i wanted to force mom to do things. Just alone to give her alcohol was already pain. And no sleeping pills around. Mom has them and does not give them out like candy. I think one should be able to buy sleeping pills at the store. The cuffs at the store, i never got to them. But that was available. lol

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes