Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Decidedly it is the series at the moment. Another game of which we will never see the continuation and the end. :(

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
If you follow the dev links to other sites it looks as if he has moved on to another game called downloadable @84.6 MB, not much content to be had. It is like a combo of bad bobby and big brother.

From the Discord (link provided) that current status is unclaimed.

DRincs03/17/2022 7:25 AM
Sorry I'm answering so late, unfortunately for time reasons I'm now giving priority to the other game I'm developing A Big Family in Debit. As soon as I'll be well on my way I'll give priority to BBS. ABFD will be publicized also for the patrons who support me for BBS.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
If you follow the dev links to other sites it looks as if he has moved on to another game called downloadable @84.6 MB, not much content to be had. It is like a combo of bad bobby and big brother.

From the Discord (link provided) that current status is unclaimed.

DRincs03/17/2022 7:25 AM
Sorry I'm answering so late, unfortunately for time reasons I'm now giving priority to the other game I'm developing A Big Family in Debit. As soon as I'll be well on my way I'll give priority to BBS. ABFD will be publicized also for the patrons who support me for BBS.
You mean “debt”?

• Haha
Reactions: Adsnow and edgaia

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Nope, copied pasted what was there at the time. Not my fault the dev - OP can't properly use (us) English vernacular.

Last edited:
Reactions: edgaia

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You mean “debt”?
Technically, debit could be used here even if it's a bit awkwardly applied. It just means either indebtedness itself or a record of being in debt. So "A Big Family in Debit" might just be a clumsy way of saying "A Big Family in Financial Difficulty". It's definitely not the cleanest verbiage, though.

Reactions: edgaia

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Technically, debit could be used here even if it's a bit awkwardly applied. It just means either indebtedness itself or a record of being in debt. So "A Big Family in Debit" might just be a clumsy way of saying "A Big Family in Financial Difficulty". It's definitely not the cleanest verbiage, though.
Technically, anyway debt came from ”debit”...:cool:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Technically, anyway debt came from ”debit”...:cool:
Technically, from the Latin debitum. That happens all the time with Modern English words, though. The original word being the same doesn't mean modern descendants of it have the same meaning, though.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Technically, from the Latin debitum. That happens all the time with Modern English words, though. The original word being the same doesn't mean modern descendants of it have the same meaning, though.
more precise from Vulgar Latin ”debita”, for English probable from it. debito, fr. débit

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
more precise from Vulgar Latin ”debita”, for English probable from it. debito, fr. débit
Even more precisely, the Vulgar Latin comes from the Latin plural of debitum, meaning "debt", and from VL to Middle English via Anglo-French. Do we really need to keep playing this game? :rolleyes:

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes