Active

Mar 11, 2021
Is this game from EroMersive? Apparently it has graphic violence. I'd like a game like Bad Bobby Saga and the most I can tolerate abuse is touching the girl in her sleep, some spank in the ass, but not much else. I like corruption, but not torture. do you know some?
This game has everything you like, no graphic violence, its very well done

Jan 15, 2019
Here are some gripes I have with this game and some ideas of what would make it more complete. If you don't like ideas of such, just ignore it.

1) The family doesn't look related, except for maybe Mom, Lucy and Jenny. Lucy and Jenny look related to each other the most. What do I mean? Look at the eyes. Mom is clearly Balkan (Greek) or Northern Italian. Lucy and Jenny look British or Northern European. MC and Liza, who are the next two who look related, can pass as Southern Italian, Southern Spanish, Southern Greek or Arab even. It is not so much the eye color, but also the eye shape. Again, Lucy and Jenny could be related. Same for Liza and the MC. This could be touched upon by implying that the "children" don't have the same father. Of course, it would just be weird that the mom fucked a guy and popped out Liza and then a different guy and popped out Lucy. I think Liza is older than Lucy given the arrangement of their rooms. Oh and then the mom went back to her first man and had another child and then the second guy and have another child with him too.

That is just odd.

2) Sons take after their mothers even if people disagree. Science says otherwise. So if the son is crazy as H to F his mom, she would be in a similar frame of mind. The only person I saw that demonstrate some sort of similar mindset is Lucy. Jenny seems okay with it, but not to the same extent of obsession.

3) If the mother is a single parent and the children are all adults, then they would all have jobs. Not just the son. Even Lucy who is in college would have a job. Also if Lucy is in college, but her brother is smarter than her, then shouldn't he also be going to school? It can be a specialized school for certain occupations, not necessarily a local college.

Now here are my ideas of what could make this game feel more complete:

1) Make Liza, the mom and MC have blue eyes like Jenny and Lucy. If you haven't already, brighten up the MC. I can explain why Liza doesn't have to be. MC definitely should have a lighter complexion to match his older and younger sisters or at least his mom. He is way too dark for someone who doesn't spend a lot of time outdoors.

2) Mom and the sisters are all big time perverts. Not so open to it with the son. Mom likes toys and masturbates when doing laundry and she likes sniffing all of her children's dirty clothes, not just the MC's. She'll also do things at night like the MC. This makes doing things at night for yourself, difficult. Since your mother might sneak into Liza's room herself just to rub her cunt against Liza's face. She can be guilt tripped about it. She'll think she is just passing her pent up frustration at work onto her kids, but in reality she has always been this perverted. Also, the dream MC had wasn't actually a dream. It was a memory when she drugged you to have you fuck her. Liza plays around with her male coworkers, that one male trainer in particular. Mike I think his name is. This has given Liza not the best reputation, but has gotten out of hand with Mike. Lucy is openly bisexual, but hasn't gone the full way yet with a man or a woman (that she is aware of, she has been penetrated without knowing it by Mom via strap-on). If you catch Lucy passed out and discovered by mom without being seen by mom, you can watch mom take advantage of her. She does make out with her best friend. Technically, Lucy is the most innocent and pure of them all, even though she does enjoy being taken advantage of which is why she gets drunk in the first place. Jenny is an exhibitionist. If she is home at night, she'll walk around the house with no clothes on. She might even sneak into your bed and sleep next to you, still naked. She isn't even bothered if you grope her or catch her nude. She seems to be the most free minded about her sexuality, being the hippy rockstar that she is.

3) I also think each person has a different passion. Mom is big into business, but she works as a secretary because no one takes her seriously. If you chip in to change that, in which she takes her boss's job, she'll be very, very grateful. Liza, the eldest, is an athlete. Due to this, is quite tan compared to her siblings. She is a member of a local women's sports team and makes decent money. Because of this, you can make your mom lose her job and you would still be economically alright due to your eldest sister's job. Also, Liza's BF is one of the trainers on the team. Could Liza be in school? Eh... No. Also, the "children" should be at a minimum of two years apart in age due to the fact you need to make it realistic to make it feel realistic and women don't normally for health reasons have a child after another child where they a year apart in age. Women who do that tend to have severe health and mental health concerns. So unless, you want the mom to have something like, I suggest no.

If the youngest child is 18 (Jenny), then the MC would be 20 (unless they are twins and he is just the older twin), then Lucy who is 22, and then Liza who is 24.

If Liza started college at 18 or even 20, she would already had graduated and that would explain why she is on a professional team.

Lucy would be just finishing up her last year and probably in cosmetics. I assume if Liza is the athletic one, Lucy is the posh or beauty centric one (due to being a cheerleader and into doing her nails, which doesn't really mean much, but it fits with her being different), MC is into security (and yes you can go to school to major in security, there are degrees in cybersecurity, homeland security, and information assurance and security), and Jenny should be interested in music and is part of a band.

So to break it down:

• Mom is a secretary with a passion for business. She is actually brilliant, but isn't taken seriously. Abused a lot at work.
  • Liza is an athlete, already graduated, part of a team she gets paid to play in, makes decent money, and
  • Lucy is a hair dresser, trying to become a cosmetologist (which involves classes in cosmetics), and writing is the only thing she is good at besides her appearance.
  • MC has to get a job, goes to school to become a professional (your choice, I would break it down between cybersecurity, homeland security and information assurance and security), and is fairly decent in math (which is what your sister needs help with as a requirement to have a degree in cosmetics and English to become a cosmetologist). I can explain why you are the one not with a job even though you are older than Jenny. For the first two years, you were hunker down in your studies which in turn means you are more free in your time when the game starts. This makes going to college less of a needed priority and therefore more free time to F around if you know what I mean.
  • Jenny just started going to college and is getting a degree in music performance, she is also part of a band which plays almost every night, which means she has a very busy schedule, but she does get paid.

By the way, cosmetology requires classes in the following:

• Algebra
  • Geometry
  • Biology
  • Chemistry
  • Business management
  • Marketing

So yeah, Lucy who is no good at math has to know some math to get the job she wants.

Reactions: jan^s

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really hate that people just straight-up dumped this project once again. Unbelievable.
Given the history of RAinces, it's very believable. I would expect this to get stretched out by him (and his "team", whatever that is in actuality) for the next 50 years.

• Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
In the options, we have French as well as other languages.
I'm French so I put it in French and guess what?
Only the game options are put in French ! The game remains in English :cautious::poop:

May 18, 2017
Here I Go Again
Whitesnake
No I don't know where I'm going
But, I sure know where I've been
Hanging on the promises
In songs of yesterday
And I've made up my mind
I ain't wasting no more time

Though I keep searching for an answer
I never seem to find what I'm looking for
Oh Lord, I pray, you give me strength to carry on
'Cause I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams

And here I go again on my own
Going down the only road I've ever known
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone
And I've made up my mind

I'm just another heart in need of rescue
Waiting on love's sweet charity
And I'm gonna hold on
For the rest of my days

And I've made up my mind

But, here I go again
Here I go again
Here I go again
Ooh baby, oh yeah

And I've made up my mind, oh baby

Reactions: BOBBINO122045

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
You mean this dude needs to give up on abandoning games.

Yeah, I agree. Isn't this the third or so game this developer has started and stopped? Or Am I confusing the name with some one similar.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Yeah, I agree. Isn't this the third or so game this developer has started and stopped? Or Am I confusing the name with some one similar.

I think are different developers . The fact is they create a DEMO and when they realized they get no subscribers after 5-10 days - 1 month , they decided to cancel the project because ^they dont want to work for free^ The fact is we maybe all have to do sometimes things for FREE to succeed in something (I had to do unpaid overtime sometimes) but i got "good returns" on long term ... if they expect to have £3000 per month after few updates then they should not even bother to work on it ...

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes