abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
the developer could create a profile on discord if he/she has problems to communicate on patreon

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
@abczzz
he has no problems with Patreon :D. Hes has not much time to develope.

the problem only is:

he make release dates before he programming content to "push up" himself. it's his way to force himself to work on the project. he love to develope but he has problems with the time management. game-develope VS family and regular work.

thats all.

The good thing:

All updates are perfect without bugs, because he is a perfectionist.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't understand how the phone is supposed to be unlocked. the symbol suggests that a pattern that starts on either the left or down arrow would be correct, but neither seems to be functioning properly unless someone can tell me what I need to do it may render the game entirely unplayable.

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
I don't understand how the phone is supposed to be unlocked. the symbol suggests that a pattern that starts on either the left or down arrow would be correct, but neither seems to be functioning properly unless someone can tell me what I need to do it may render the game entirely unplayable.
up right down left

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I did the thing with Liza's boyfriend and the sister, and I got his phone, now Liza's my muse/maid and I get the tooltip that says I need to make her do one of those jobs. Also the tooltip to check her phone at night, but it's not showing up on her nightstand any more. Is it in Bobby's room or somewhere else?

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
Just once be a donor then speak
altho not directed at me, but still... I wanted to donate to this game/guy since about a year a and a half ago (when he's game was under examination by patreon), but I decided to wait until his game comes back before I start... When he came back, after like 2-3 months, he had literaly a minute-two update which even removed some things from the game (sleeping pill)... At that point I told my self I'l wait for the next update, to see if this was some special circumstance or is it hes habit to deliver barely any content after 2-3 months time... Every update after that, literally, every singe one, was always delayed, late etc... I am not going to donate 10-20$ a month to someone who will sometimes almost literally take 3 months to make a 2min update, and at the same time, he will every time say that update is coming in a month, and then delay it in almost exactly same pattern every single time, coz that to me looks like deliberate cheating in order to make more money by delaying the game...
Honestly, it wouldnt even be a problem, if you dont have time, then say the update is coming in 3 months, but dont tell me its coming in a month, and then just piss me off for next 2 months on a weekly basis...

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Please stop talking about politics here. There's a thread somewhere where you can do that or you can just do it in some private such as an inbox.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So I did the thing with Liza's boyfriend and the sister, and I got his phone, now Liza's my muse/maid and I get the tooltip that says I need to make her do one of those jobs. Also the tooltip to check her phone at night, but it's not showing up on her nightstand any more. Is it in Bobby's room or somewhere else?
I don't remember which night, but I believe you need to be in her room on a night where it shows Bobby with a glowstick (or whatever). So he'll have some faint glowing light with him, and I think her phone's on the nightstand then.

As far as the maid stuff goes, you'll want to have her do the various jobs you can, but you'll also want to make sure you let her avoid being a maid some of the time so you can do photo sessions with her (for a school "project"). The photos allow you to increase domination, and the maid will eventually lead to "comforting" her, making her more comfortable with you massaging her.

Reactions: OGRey

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
That's not actually removed, I got one in my inventory right now I don't know how to use (and probably can't because I may be at the end of the respective storylines)
its supposed to be "reusable", but it was removed as such, you can only use it once for story progression now...

edit: unless you used cheats or something like that, and you have it in your inventory, as I remember, you are supposed to put it in glass of water when she goes to town in the evening, and put the water in her room

Reactions: OGRey

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
So basicaly from update in few days and fixing bugs we are in the same situation like 3 weeks ago :/ I honestly do like the game but I do not consider fair to treat patrons like this. Even if deadlines are motivational, by not kemping them you are making false promises aka lying.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
So basicaly from update in few days and fixing bugs we are in the same situation like 3 weeks ago :/ I honestly do like the game but I do not consider fair to treat patrons like this. Even if deadlines are motivational, by not kemping them you are making false promises aka lying.
I think he is not lying, this is his second job. He may be very busy with his first job. If we continue to support him and make him earn like 2000-3000 dolar a month, then maybe he can continue much faster paceses or maybe we can make this project his first job.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
It's a matter of having free time and desire to spend it working on the game. He doesn't owe you an update. "Stop say shit".
he doesn't owe me shit because I'm not a patron, but he does owe patrons shit.

It is worth noting this is not a complaint however. I'm fine sitting in the background "suffering through" whatever "inadequacies" he seems to throw at us... Woe is me or some bullshit. Anywho yeah, I was just pointing out that technicality, I'm not about to complain.

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes