ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016

"I'm very sorry guys, I won't be able to release v0.13 today... I'm having some bugs that need to be solved."

allintine

Mar 6, 2017

"I'm very sorry guys, I won't be able to release v0.13 today... I'm having some bugs that need to be solved."
He said that yesterday so it might be a couple of days depending on how bad the bug is

Reactions: OGRey

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
Hi guys, thanks for all of the nice comments.
I'm having this bug: "maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp" if someone could help, please send me an email to raincesart@gmail.com
I am not a programmer, but from what I can gather with a quick research, almost 90% of the cases with that problem revolve around an image name and a "file" name in your coding having same name, so it creates some kind of a "loop"... Hope that helps a bit...

Edit: another solution, which is the only different "fix" that I ran into beside this file name error one, revolves around changing from "recursion" algorithm(?) to "iterative" one, dont understand this since I'm not a programmer, but here's one example of that change (I'm assuming you'l understand it better then me):

For example, instead of:

def fib(x):
if x < 2: return x
return fib(x-1) + fib(x-2)

you can write it iteratively like:

import collections
def fib(x):
tasks = collections.deque([x])
res = 0
while tasks:
v = tasks.pop()
if v < 2:
res += v
continue
tasks.append(v-1)
tasks.append(v-2)
return res

As you can see, the iterative variant is quite messy, but it makes the state explicit. (Full code at )

(hope I'm not breaking some rule by posting a link)

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Hi guys, thanks for all of the nice comments.
I'm having this bug: "maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp" if someone could help, please send me an email to raincesart@gmail.com
you might want to look at this renpy : Max recursion or maybe even this one here .
Without actually more info, who knows. Hope it hepls.
cheers...and keep up the good work..we'll all be here! :p

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
lucy wasted scene in where (on her room, livving room ,pool area, mc room plz tell me
At night living room just go there right after she comes to your room for money. Remember to give her extra money and to buy her a new dress.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Guys, stop to spawn. Rainces pointed out the problem. It's complicated. Let him take it easy. Why release an update with bugs? Wait. A week earlier, a week later. What will change? In the meantime, I suggest we smoke a joint. :giggle: It was a joke.:cool:

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes