C0NRAD

Jan 21, 2018
D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a full save for 0.13? i got mine but it's bugged for sis story

Arielpods

Mar 26, 2018
Why does not he just tell us "it is coming" when he started the update?
It is a bit annoying... to wait a day and another and another...
Likely is not easy to make games like this, lot of things to do i'm sure. But no need to hype if it is not done completely.

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
If the update is what the in-game Hints box suggested, it will depend on the girl. Not sure how long / how much grinding is needed to get to through the next portions, obviously.

It looks like there's a relatively small update with Liza. It appears to be a pool scene leads to a bedroom scene, with Liza looking ashamed afterward. (Who knows how far things get?)

The update for Lucy might be decent. There seems to be more progress with her while drunk and possibly while studying as well, and she is tied up and nude on the bed at one point. Julia (the friend Lucy partied with) appears to be taken advantage of as well. Bobby at least is removing her panties in one scene.

All of this said, though, none of us know the size of this particular update. If all that is described above is included, it may be a pretty nice one. If it's pretty small and most of the above isn't included, it'll be a bit of a letdown.
it wont be... those "teasers" have been there for a few updates now... consider those more like "at least few future updates teasers" :/
even the last version, if I remember correctly, has one scene that still has that scene teaser in "teasers" :p

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
naaah, he already extended it by two weeks, he doesnt do it 2 times in a row, after two weeks usually comes a day or two delay
True, it starts with several weeks of silence, then a notice about next update, two weeks delay and eventualy another one or two additional days :) Nevertheless I do not mind. It is one of the best looking games with solid potential. Hype is real!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why does not he just tell us "it is coming" when he started the update?
It is a bit annoying... to wait a day and another and another...
Likely is not easy to make games like this, lot of things to do i'm sure. But no need to hype if it is not done completely.
Idk what you mean by waiting "a day and another and another". Twenty-SIX hours ago, he said it would be twenty-FOUR to FORTY-EIGHT hours from then. How is that having to wait multiple days? Technically, not even 24 hours has passed yet, so we've not even had to wait a single full day yet.

Now, I'm not necessarily saying that won't happen (given the developer), but technically the time on the latest claim hasn't elapsed yet.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
hahahahahaha no update....

I'm very sorry guys, I won't be able to release v0.13 today... I'm having some bugs that need to be solved.

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
hahahahahaha no update....

I'm very sorry guys, I won't be able to release v0.13 today... I'm having some bugs that need to be solved.
hmm, I'l try to be hopeful and take that with logic "if he has bugs (assuming its truth), its not just another 10 images and 40 lines of text in the update, but some actual progression/content" lets saaaaay sleeping pill reintroduction :D

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes