Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Software is a very complicated thing. You check all the commands separately – everything works. You put it all together, and you get in trouble. Sometimes you don't even understand why this is happening. This is especially true when you work alone. No one to consult. So that the author's problems are clear. It is hoped that all errors will be quickly localized. Well, we'll wait a little longer.:coffee:

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
lol...there is dev who made games with no problems...like decentmonkey who win 200 $...and always ponctual

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Software is a very complicated thing. You check all the commands separately – everything works. You put it all together, and you get in trouble. Sometimes you don't even understand why this is happening. This is especially true when you work alone. No one to consult. So that the author's problems are clear. It is hoped that all errors will be quickly localized. Well, we'll wait a little longer.:coffee:
I can wait for eternity :=) I love this game so much, i can assure you i played so many games but this game is special.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
lol...there is dev who made games with no problems...like decentmonkey who win 200 $...and always ponctual
Yes, this German dude drank so much blood from his fans that Dracula just smokes. How much more ? However, both authors have the same problems. But something tells me that Raince will be the first to reach the finish line.

Reactions: allintine and OGRey

eminem1998

Feb 4, 2019
Well i guess we'll have to come through ''I'm very sorry guys, I won't be able to release v0.13 today... I'm having some bugs that need to be solved'' many times before we can lay a hand on another 2 minute-gameplay.After following this guy's work for 2 years there 's nothing can surprise me now.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Well i guess we'll have to come through ''I'm very sorry guys, I won't be able to release v0.13 today... I'm having some bugs that need to be solved'' many times before we can lay a hand on another 2 minute-gameplay.After following this guy's work for 2 years there 's nothing can surprise me now.
You will get free content eventually. What do you people get from bitching so much? Grow up and start acting normal.

eminem1998

Feb 4, 2019
You will get free content eventually. What do you people get from bitching so much? Grow up and start acting normal.
My dear friend.I did not complain or bother because it's free or not ( by the way i'm still supporting for him on patreon).The only thing i want to point out here is that he did not keep his words.I'm never complain about him why he has delayed so much time for an update ,he can take a whole year for an update-it's fine with me.But i just want him to make sure everything is ok and then announce it publicly but as you can see he always does the reverse way.And by the way, thanks for the advice of growing up and starting to act normal,please forgive me if i had said something wrong that seem immature and unnormal.

Arielpods

Mar 26, 2018
My dear friend.I did not complain or bother because it's free or not ( by the way i'm still supporting for him on patreon).The only thing i want to point out here is that he did not keep his words.I'm never complain about him why he has delayed so much time for an update ,he can take a whole year for an update-it's fine with me.But i just want him to make sure everything is ok and then announce it publicly but as you can see he always does the reverse way.And by the way, thanks for the advice of growing up and starting to act normal,please forgive me if i had said something wrong that seem immature and unnormal.

I tried to say the same. All the time we get good content fo free . I did not want to complain him by my comment yesterday. I'm not so happy that the update did not come yet. But I still say this is the best game. Very detailed and good story. Not like the others just f**k after two scenes.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Now I am a bit concerned about the upcoming version. I was hoping it would be a solid update with some nice scenes (according to the teaser images shown in the current version). But now i think that dev was not able to create many new images and it will be a small update. We do not know how long the bug fix will take. Is anyone in contanct with Rainces?

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Now I am a bit concerned about the upcoming version. I was hoping it would be a solid update with some nice scenes (according to the teaser images shown in the current version). But now i think that dev was not able to create many new images and it will be a small update. We do not know how long the bug fix will take. Is anyone in contanct with Rainces?
why did you change your mind?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes