• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

kira123

May 27, 2017
For those who want to restore incest path try to command set_taboo = True instead of set_taboo(True)

rainces

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Do you mean it is chance based for the first times or what? Because I've been trying many times, on different girls and it always bring me to the information page about needing to do sexual things, like jerking off, at nigh to increase their comfort level.. so we just have to assume it is broken and not worth spending time with at all, this game it is..

I don't mind a little grinding in games, but grinding to no avail is just pointless and a waste of time.

Anytime you choose "jerk off" it raises the "comfort level" on the character that you try it on (even if you failed).
for example, you need to try at least 6 times "jerk off" option on Liza to unlock the first scene with her.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I'm getting a crash when going to inventory. The Mom won't talk to the MC after the forced evening in bed. This game isn't worth the time.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Did anyone manage to continue game with previous saves (moving them to this update) ????? Or does that mess this update.

kira123

May 27, 2017
For those who want to restore incest path try to command set_taboo = True instead of set_taboo(True)

rainces

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
# This is a alpha version!

1. You need to start a new game (you can't use your previous saved files) but you can jump forward to this chapter from the start!
2. in order to restore INCEST, on the titel screen (before you're starting a new game),
Just open the developer console by pressing Shift+O and type: set_taboo(True)
make sure you're using the correct uppercase and lowercase characters!
if it's not working, just restart the game! (you should see on the title screen: taboo edition)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
# This is a alpha version!

1. You need to start a new game (you can't use your previous saved files) but you can jump forward to this chapter from the start!
2. in order to restore INCEST, on the titel screen (before you're starting a new game),
Just open the developer console by pressing Shift+O and type: set_taboo(True)
make sure you're using the correct uppercase and lowercase characters!
if it's not working, just restart the game! (you should see on the title screen: taboo edition)
The incest command is set_taboo = True, NOT set_taboo(True). All other are the same as previous versions (look posts before your question).

ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017
I'll keep on supporting the dev, cause now I see he's serious at this project. Of course I understand that game lacks some polishing: there are bugs here and there, needs better HUD icons, spelling - but as far as I can see there's only one person doing this game and still he's trying to do better.

So far I can say I like the flaw of the story, it looks natural. We are actually building up relationships and working to get some.
The girls in this game are incredible. Even sidekick characters like customers in the supermarket, they are ALL VERY BEAUTIFUL. Hope dev get some money and get some help. This game has a potencial to be like ICSTOR. And as we have a huge variety of options, he's got ambitions, with more help I guess we'll get something extraordinary

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If you start this game at level 2 (witch you ended at last update), girl "points" aint so high as "old" version !! There is only 5 points for mom and 5 points for Jenny. It would be nice to know, how many points i have at the "old" version, because it only shows progression points, witch i had 27. Any hints ????

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes