BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Is there a control commands for affection, dommination and so on or is it just for alcohol,money & stealth ??

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Does this game have much content yet?
Not really. A lot of fapping to sleeping/unaware girls, tickling, spanking. Good start though. Nice layout decent environment. Good potential.

The inventory sort looks to be bugged and one of the values for annoyance is undefined. There are ton of settings in place for events that look well thought out.

Is there a control commands for affection, dommination and so on
Yeah it's a there in the variable viewer if you enable developer mode. Momaffection = 20 for example.

matt2211

Jan 30, 2018
I got this when lucy came home drunk and i try to add something to her water
any thing i can do to fix this, thanks

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/map2.rpy", line 671, in script
$ renpy.pause ()
File "game/map2.rpy", line 671, in <module>
$ renpy.pause ()
File "game/script.rpy", line 455, in execute

screen inventory_screen:
screen inventory_screen:
File "game/script.rpy", line 466, in execute
$ sorted_items = sorted(inventory.items, key=attrgetter('name'), reverse=True) # we sort the items, so non-consumable items that change elemental damage (guns) are listed first
File "game/script.rpy", line 466, in <module>
$ sorted_items = sorted(inventory.items, key=attrgetter('name'), reverse=True) # we sort the items, so non-consumable items that change elemental damage (guns) are listed first
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/map2.rpy", line 671, in script
$ renpy.pause ()
File "C:\Users\mongo\Downloads\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\mongo\Downloads\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/map2.rpy", line 671, in <module>
$ renpy.pause ()
File "C:\Users\mongo\Downloads\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1278, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\mongo\Downloads\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\mongo\Downloads\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\mongo\Downloads\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\mongo\Downloads\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\mongo\Downloads\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\mongo\Downloads\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 399, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\mongo\Downloads\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\mongo\Downloads\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 409, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\mongo\Downloads\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen inventory_screen:
screen inventory_screen:
File "game/script.rpy", line 466, in execute
File "game/script.rpy", line 466, in <module>
File "C:\Users\mongo\Downloads\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 775, in revertable_sorted
return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'name'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bad Bobby Saga 0.08a

Aug 16, 2017
console commands that so many are after.....how will you find them? you didn't even manage to see the very same question being asked just a few posts before you

why do so many ask the same thing over and over? i just went back a few pages and see all the console commands already posted....which you wont find cos ur far too lazy to look. hopefully no one else will post them further into the feed or on the OP so you can stop being spoon-fed

I don't often let crazy out of the box but tonite....this feed is over the top

Reactions: Halfelf

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
console commands that so many are after.....how will you find them? you didn't even manage to see the very same question being asked just a few posts before you

why do so many ask the same thing over and over? i just went back a few pages and see all the console commands already posted....which you wont find cos ur far too lazy to look. hopefully no one else will post them further into the feed or on the OP so you can stop being spoon-fed

I don't often let crazy out of the box but tonite....this feed is over the top
well i ahve searched with the search function and only found money/stealth, but i will delete my comments and look then.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Why is the main character so fucking small?
He looks like he's 13 and 5ft 1. Is this shotacon?

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
ok since i found them myself in the debugger, here they are,

Big letter start for domination >

Momdomination = ***
Lizadomination etc..
-
Low Letter start>
jennyaffection = ***
momaffection etc..

-
Low letter start >
momnightcomfortlevel = ***
lizanightcomfortlevel = etc...

if not working, let me know then i can check again.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
domination works but not affection no way to check night comfort
Ok done again using Cap at start and it works

Last edited:

maze-runner

Aug 14, 2017
badbobbysaga ?? new game title or just a new file name? just wondering is all. bad bobby... bad bobby... what cha gonna do when he comes for you! :D

Reactions: cully

Zetta Man

Jul 9, 2017
Am I fucking stupid or what? I can't even get out of the room because this dickhead I'm playing as keep saying "I have unfinished business in the room". WTF mate?

Reactions: fz

Zetta Man

Jul 9, 2017
Am I fucking stupid or what? I can't even get out of the room because this dickhead I'm playing as keep saying "I have unfinished business in the room". WTF mate?
NVM, just the path I chose wasn't fucking implemented yet, jeez these lazy ass developers nowadays...

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes