bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Game seems unplayable, I cant even open the inventory... 30 min playing and i got like 5 bugs? -When i see Jenny in the shower and i press "jerk off" - When I open the inventory - When Lucy come home drunk and i have to open the inventory to add something into the water...

Reactions: bobn

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
This game is more frustrating than anything. Comfort level seems bugged, every time you go in a room at night & select jerk off you get the message saying you need to jerk off more in their presence at night in order to.... jerk off to them in their presence at night!? So you can't raise the level...b/c you can't jerk off. You can't gift anything, the game says Jenny loves chocolate, so I bought chocolate, then in her room talking to her I select the option to gift her something & it says I don't have anything to gift.. No idea what to do with the alcohol I bought either (after the scene getting the mom drunk, that is) Along with script errors, and even after raising all stats in console (that essentially changed nothing about game play), I would not recommend this game in current state. Only good scene is opening dream sequence. As someone else mentioned, you see the dude's dick more than anything else.
Agree with everything, the game isn't playable right now.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Just need a full changelog of the events because so far, besides the sisters storyline (ending when you get to Mike's house), there doesn't seem to be any new content.

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
This game is more frustrating than anything. Comfort level seems bugged, every time you go in a room at night & select jerk off you get the message saying you need to jerk off more in their presence at night in order to.... jerk off to them in their presence at night!? So you can't raise the level...b/c you can't jerk off. You can't gift anything, the game says Jenny loves chocolate, so I bought chocolate, then in her room talking to her I select the option to gift her something & it says I don't have anything to gift.. No idea what to do with the alcohol I bought either (after the scene getting the mom drunk, that is) Along with script errors, and even after raising all stats in console (that essentially changed nothing about game play), I would not recommend this game in current state. Only good scene is opening dream sequence. As someone else mentioned, you see the dude's dick more than anything else.
totally agree with you.
cant understand whether game has bugs or bugs has game.:evilupset:

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes