the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
After level 29 I decided to change the game method, (this way it will be easier with the next updates!).

• For this update you can only use the oil spray. the inventory items will be fix next update!
alrighty :)

sandman8585

Jan 13, 2018
first part is okay..seems that the developer rushed to get new part out. no cum, not much content, buggy. Ill wait to play until next update. IT is my favorite game, needs fucking, and more things to do with girls. Needs to be simpler. but i love the loop

Feyrs

Apr 11, 2018
I tried, but I seem to be unable to raise comfort level via console? lucynightcomfortlevel(10) as example. Is it not working or is me to stopid? :D

karloz

Jun 22, 2017
Where the fuck you can see comfort lever ????
Shift+O (opens the console),
then type e.g. lizanightcomfortlevel = 100 (or 20) to maximise it to 20,
then Esc to return to game.
All other variables are Caps (first letter) Lizaaffection = 100....

Last edited:
Reactions: Captainx227

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@rainces Good work! Theare are still some bugs and problems, but the improvement of your game for the previous version is quite big.

Are you going to introduce two routes affection or domination (with different scenes) for all the family?
Previously I wasn't interested at all,but now I'm considering to support you.

By the way, the hidden command in the game to restore the incest content is not the best way to avoid the patreon police. You could still have problem if someone reported you. The best and absolutely safe way is to restore the content with an external mod that replace the renpy files. A lot of "anonymous modders" just released a mod here the same day. The modders use the lewd patcher too ( ).

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Shift+O (opens the console),
then type e.g. lizacomfortlevel = 100 (or 20) to maximise it to 20,
then Esc to return to game.
All other variables are Caps (first letter) Lizaaffection = 100....
Yeah, i know that. So you don`t see comfort level as same way as you see affection and domination ??? So you open console all the time during game play ?? OMG :teary::teary::':)'(

@rainces Good work! Theare are still some bugs and problems, but the improvement of your game for the previous version is quite big.

Are you going to introduce two routes affection or domination (with different scenes) for all the family?
Previously I wasn't interested at all,but now I'm considering to support you.

By the way, the hidden command in the game to restore the incest content is not the best way to avoid the patreon police. You could still have problem if someone reported you. The best and absolutely safe way is to restore the content with an external mod that replace the renpy files. A lot of "anonymous modders" just released a mod here the same day. The modders use the lewd patcher too ( ).
What BIG or HUGE is in this update ??? 1 jerking in Lucy`s room and oiling a shower curtain. All tasks are " work in progress" e.g. shop items (groseries, chokolate, wiskey), can`t use any in this version. No sister phone found, no sleeping pils no gifts, NO NOTHING. 6 places in the map, 4 NO ENTRY. WTF :WutFace:

Finaly, there are no indication,when you completed all tasks in THIS update . I`m very disapointed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shealt and wewlad

Feyrs

Apr 11, 2018
Thanks. Also game still broken meh...
When blackmailing gal at supermarket I get instant error stuff(greyscreen of death) after the dialogue is thru and she leaves. No matter what choices I make. (after having watched her).

As for le sisters, doesnt seem to change much at all. Stuff doesnt work, not implemented or says need to use alcohol/sleeping pills. feck.. just gimme sleeping pills and let me use them freely and do whatever at night and i will love dat game lots :p.

Also Jenny asks for gift, jenny loves chocolate, I have chocolate, I can't give her.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yeah, i know that. So you don`t see comfort level as same way as you see affection and domination ??? So you open console all the time during game play ?? OMG :teary::teary::':)'(

What BIG or HUGE is in this update ??? 1 jerking in Lucy`s room and oiling a shower curtain. All tasks are # work in progress" e.g. shop items (groseries, chokolate, wiskey), can`t use any in this version. No sister phone found, no sleeping pils no gifts, NO NOTHING. 6 places in the map, 4 NO ENTRY. WTF :WutFace:

Finaly, there are no indication,when you completed all tasks in THIS update . I`m very disapointed.
I'm not saying that it is perfect, but IMHO you can see improvements. Sometimes I'm under the impression that you guys are too much negative. As the dev wrote in patreon this is an alpha release so the bugs are expected.

Reactions: Vibescu

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
if anyone still have problem with confort level
example-->lizanightcomfortlevel=100
if you put 20 it doesnt work(at least for me it didnt)

also, except of the bugs, there are some scenes missing when you talk to lucy???(the blackmailed sister).

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes