evildead

Feb 11, 2018
So i get to the part where one sister asks to steal the others nail polish, i go to the room and says I need stealth at lvl 2 and go to my room to practice. but theres nothing to do there to train it. I assume the sniper game is the way to do it but click on it and says its not ready and gives a link to the patron site...
to train your stealth ... go to MC bedroom and click on the mat at side of bed

M

meandana

This games has a huge potential. but it's not worth playing at the moment. there is very little content in the game and it's full of bugs, completely unplayable.
Right now only good thing about this game is mom is hot. I hope dev will add more mom content in coming updates.

Reactions: bobn

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Some easy walkthrought should be fine, because I think I missed some scenes i saw on screens on Patreon (not previews, old screens) so I think i did something bad ...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Little bit a problem, when Lucy comes home drunk, and when you fetch her a glass of water, bar opens witch says "open inventory", so what is there what i can use, no sleeping pills, wiskey does nothing, what ?? I don`t get it, and people says that "no need for WT". Btw tryed this Lucy and water thing 3 times all ready.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i made a little fix and hope, that i catched most of the missing images and the little errors
taboo edition is enabled from the start, stats window is a bit updated
if you wanna try it, copy the content of the archive to the game folder and overwrite the files (backup beforehand)
are there still errors (errors, no typos), drop me a pm here or a dm on discord, but please, stop whining 'this game is so buggy.. *sob* *sob*' ;)

Little bit a problem, when Lucy comes home drunk, and when you fetch her a glass of water, bar opens witch says "open inventory", so what is there what i can use, no sleeping pills, wiskey does nothing, what ??
it has no function atm and is commented out in my fix

Reactions: DeUglyOne

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
i made a little fix and hope, that i catched most of the missing images and the little errors
taboo edition is enabled from the start, stats window is a bit updated
if you wanna try it, copy the content of the archive to the game folder and overwrite the files (backup beforehand)
are there still errors (errors, no typos), drop me a pm here or a dm on discord, but please, stop whining 'this game is so buggy.. *sob* *sob*' ;)

it has no function atm and is commented out in my fix
Doesn't fix the bug when it crashes while opening the inventory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes