4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
here is a updated fix
sorry for being late, but without the scripts of the last version, it's hard to find an error caused by save files from said version :)
i hope the bug when opening the inventory is gone, but i strongly advice to start a fresh playthrough in v0.08a
It's still crash when you open the backpack.....

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
send me please a save with the error
Something is very strange. I packed up your fix & installed it in the game folder. I played for a while until I could go to the store and buy the items. I tested & opened the backpack, then it became a bug. When you wanted a save & wrong report, I started the game again & did the same thing in the store, then it seemed to open the backpack and all the things seemed .... Very strange ....
I have used google translation, when my english is hijacked & that it's not common language. I speak Swedish

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
did anyone else got this bug?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nope, because..
here is a updated fix
sorry for being late, but without the scripts of the last version, it's hard to find an error caused by save files from said version :)
i hope the bug when opening the inventory is gone, but i strongly advice to start a fresh playthrough in v0.08a

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
here is a updated fix
This fixed the inventory bug, but the money & stealth level disappeared

Devotion

Oct 18, 2017
wonderful game!! there are save files? i cant give the gift to Jenny, cant go foward with the skills (i have 37 actually) and cant see the blowjob scene at the store

mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
here is a updated fix
where do you install these? i put them in the game folder and its still bugged

mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
cant get passed where lucy comes home drunk since it makes you open your inventory. this was on a new game btw

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes