mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
Little description, what sceene or sceenes ???
heres what i get on the friday night scene

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/map2.rpy", line 671, in script
    $ renpy.pause ()
  File "game/map2.rpy", line 671, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause ()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 455, in execute
    screen inventory_screen:
    screen inventory_screen:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 466, in execute
    $ sorted_items = sorted(inventory.items, key=attrgetter('name'), reverse=True) # we sort the items, so non-consumable items that change elemental damage (guns) are listed first
  File "game/script.rpy", line 466, in <module>
    $ sorted_items = sorted(inventory.items, key=attrgetter('name'), reverse=True) # we sort the items, so non-consumable items that change elemental damage (guns) are listed first
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/map2.rpy", line 671, in script
    $ renpy.pause ()
  File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\games\bbs\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\games\bbs\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/map2.rpy", line 671, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause ()
  File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\games\bbs\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1278, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\games\bbs\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\games\bbs\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\games\bbs\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\games\bbs\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\games\bbs\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\games\bbs\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 399, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\games\bbs\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2793, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\games\bbs\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 409, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\games\bbs\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen inventory_screen:
    screen inventory_screen:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 466, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 466, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\games\bbs\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 775, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'name'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bad Bobby Saga 0.08a

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
cant get passed where lucy comes home drunk since it makes you open your inventory. this was on a new game btw
when you are using the latest fix, this isn't possible, because i did remove the opening of the inventory in this scene

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
hello, there is a lot of bug level, I hope there will be an update of the bugs, if someone has solutions thank you

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
as far as i understand the inventory bug, it is only possible with an old save file pre v0.08a
the variable alcohol was an integer there and is now an inventory object
therefore alcohol has no name attribute -> error when opening inventory

kamikazi

Apr 20, 2018
Are you able to actually have sex with any characters at this point (version) of the game development? just curious if it's in the game yet at any point

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not in the game dialogue. When playing the previous version, there is no indication about alcohol. Just played today, to check how IT works and is there any bugs compared to this. Worked perfect and no bugs.

EDIT: Only alcohol "dialogue" is, when MC thinks order, witch girl he visit first, but alcohol was not needed to complete the update.

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks the66, it`s perfect. That last information is imo quite important.

kamikazi

Apr 20, 2018
nope
all stats in one place seemed to make sense to me, hope nobody needs also the upsetlevels :)
Is it planned or expected that at some point in this development you will be able to actually have sex with any of them?

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
might be, but the variable alcohol existed before v0.08a
The variable alcohol is declared as object "Item" in file "script.rpy" (line 525), then re-declared as integer in "var.rpy" , moreover there are some if statement in "script.rpy" where the variable alcohol is used and tested as integer.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Is it planned or expected that at some point in this development you will be able to actually have sex with any of them?
idk, i'm not the dev :)
The variable alcohol is declared as object "Item" in file "script.rpy" (line 525), then re-declared as integer in "var.rpy" , moreover there are some if statement in "script.rpy" where the variable alcohol is used and tested as integer.
in my fix alcohol isn't redeclared as int in vars.rpy and the occurences in script.rpy are maybe leftovers from a previous version and not reachable in v0.08a

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
as far as i understand the inventory bug, it is only possible with an old save file pre v0.08a
the variable alcohol was an integer there and is now an inventory object
therefore alcohol has no name attribute -> error when opening inventory
My first time playing was today and on 0.08a I had the inventory bug and your patch fixed it

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes